• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Well... yeah, I guess so. Godot won't hear the end from it if they would meet now... though, A lot happened so I don't think Lucina would mention it until Godot would... She's an independent woman that's easily embarrassed after all, she wouldn't want to have to deal with these emotions right now. Besides, didn't he need a room to stay in? :p
    That's funny, actually, because I imagine Godot wouldn't bring it up, either. He's the type of person that'd do something like that and then, next time he interacts with that person, he'd keep it at the back of his mind until they mention it.

That said, if he found out about what she was currently going through, he would no doubt try to do what he could to save her, even if it meant staying with her 24/7 or, contrarily, going off on his own in search of a cure. Call it either caring too much or having a serious hero complex issue (it could be both, really).

But thinking about it now, I don't think Godot ask to stay in her room if he just needed a place to sleep. I imagine he'd only do it if she offered, since he wouldn't want to trouble her. He'll probably end up either buying a room (which is unlikely, given his current financial situation) or sleep in the open on another floor, probably in a tree (which is Apathy unapproved).

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    He'll probably end up either buying a room (which is unlikely, given his current financial situation) or sleep in the open on another floor.

*Pops head in with an over-enthusiastic grin.*

Did somebody say sleeping in the field?!... I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    *Pops head in with an over-enthusiastic grin.*

Did somebody say sleeping in the field?!... I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
    Eesh, that actually made me pretty nervous about doing that.

But he usually sleeps in trees when he does, and he has this sense of security (false or otherwise) that he won't be killed in his sleep because he's a light sleeper.

...Or maybe that's just self-convincing. After all, he is saving money by sleeping outside, so he has to make the best of it. :P

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Years
    Eesh, that actually made me pretty nervous about doing that.

But he usually sleeps in trees when he does, and he has this sense of security (false or otherwise) that he won't be killed in his sleep because he's a light sleeper.

...Or maybe that's just self-convincing. After all, he is saving money by sleeping outside, so he has to make the best of it. :P

*Nods Nods* Iss okay, iss okay. Vanish has no plans to kill Godot right now anyway. He'll be too distracted to bother checking trees.

Granted if he's alone and without the need to put up a false identity... and if he gets lucky enough to find Godot asleep, then he'll almost certainly try to straight up murder him.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    But thinking about it now, I don't think Godot ask to stay in her room if he just needed a place to sleep. I imagine he'd only do it if she offered, since he wouldn't want to trouble her.

This is even funnier because Lucina is very helpful and would probably indeed offer once she knew Godot's situation once she has almost smashed it out of him AND she doesn't want anyone to know her current condition and well... let's be fair here. Godot isn't the brightest one.

Deceptio In every comment you made so far there's either the word dead, psychopath, murder, killing or something that refers to that

Jay

Years
    Deceptio In every comment you made so far there's either the word dead, psychopath, murder, killing or something that refers to that

This right here, is an adorable kitten with a ball of yarn;

«Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Vanish loves kittens and would never even think about harming one. They're just so cute and lovable in every single way.

There we go. No more morbidly depressing stuff here!

Sapphire Rose

Years
    This right here, is an adorable kitten with a ball of yarn;

Spoiler:

Vanish loves kittens and would never even think about harming one. They're just so cute and lovable in every single way.

There we go. No more morbidly depressing stuff here!

There you go, another reference to killing :p

Jay

Years
    There you go, another reference to killing :p

Shhh, shhh... what reference to what now? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Or maybe I do? Maybe secretly I'm a psychopath killer and Vanish is based off of myself! Hahaha! Hahaha! Eh...

Seriously though I'm not, please don't run away everyone. ;_;

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    let's be fair here. Godot isn't the brightest one.
    I wouldn't say that he isn't bright. I mean, Godot's actually very good at picking up on emotions and lies which, considering the type of people he associates with and the problems he's had in the past (most notably Shiren/Phoenix and Princess, and definitely Kagome during her earlier stages), he has to be, really. Not to mention that he has to be perceptive and dubious since he often adventures and fights solo.

It's more that Godot isn't much of a romantic. He's interested in Lucina from a romantic point of view but, at the same time, he always has a lot going on and likes the general casualness of being with those he's close to...if that's a good way to put it. The problem comes with the fact that he doesn't really have the same boundaries as others and has a strange view on relationships, so it can lead to misunderstandings and unanswered questions like, for example, why he would just kiss a girl out of the blue and then leave it at that. That part of him comes from me, though to an exaggerated extent. He generally doesn't really have any romantic intentions and is comfortable around the opposite sex, which is why others can feel comfortable enough with him as if he was family (which is part of why Godot and Kagome work so well as brother and sister...though now their father and daughter).

Though because he's like that, I have to wonder if he's even capable of getting anywhere with Lucina. Though, he is at least capable of flirting, if that means anything.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    I wouldn't say that he isn't bright. I mean, Godot's actually very good at picking up on emotions and lies which, considering the type of people he associates with and the problems he's had in the past (most notably Shiren/Phoenix and Princess, and definitely Kagome during her earlier stages), he has to be, really. Not to mention that he has to be perceptive and dubious since he often adventures and fights solo.

It's more that Godot isn't much of a romantic. He's interested in Lucina from a romantic point of view but, at the same time, he always has a lot going on and likes the general casualness of being with those he's close to...if that's a good way to put it. The problem comes with the fact that he doesn't really have the same boundaries as others and has a strange view on relationships, so it can lead to misunderstandings and unanswered questions like, for example, why he would just kiss a girl out of the blue and then leave it at that. That part of him comes from me, though to an exaggerated extent. He generally doesn't really have any romantic intentions and is comfortable around the opposite sex, which is why others can feel comfortable enough with him as if he was family (which is part of why Godot and Kagome work so well as brother and sister...though now their father and daughter).

Though because he's like that, I have to wonder if he's even capable of getting anywhere with Lucina. Though, he is at least capable of flirting, if that means anything.

wow wow wow wow wooowwww

Easy there, those are things you can worry about later. Right now we were just talking about whether Godot would notice anything or not if they'd stay together in a room. Lucina is pretty good at the "I'm okay" act but if Godot would notice is up to you. I don't mind if one player knows as long not everybody goes like:

"And there she goes... the perfect victim. The bleeding status plus a monster trap would give some nice image as she dies the most horrible dead. It's perfect! I would most likely be finally satisfied."

On a side not: Lucina isn't much of a romantic herself I mean... It's Lucina we're talking about!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    wow wow wow wow wooowwww

Easy there, those are things you can worry about later. Right now we were just talking about whether Godot would notice anything or not if they'd stay together in a room. Lucina is pretty good at the "I'm okay" act but if Godot would notice is up to you. I don't mind if one player knows as long not everybody goes like:

"And there she goes... the perfect victim. The bleeding status plus a monster trap would give some nice image as she dies the most horrible dead. It's perfect! I would most likely be finally satisfied."

On a side not: Lucina isn't much of a romantic herself I mean... It's Lucina we're talking about!
    Hm...didn't mean to imply anything, I was just saying I can't really see him being in a relationship with Lucina (or anyone, really) because of how he is.

But anyway, that's the thing, he's the perceptive type and, being an overbearing father as he is, he's a worrier. As for whether he'd notice, that really depends on the signs she gives off, for instance if she's looking grim and trying to give him the slip by acting okay- those are telltale signs (for him, at least) and he'd definitely try to find out what's wrong. Given that this is a recent development, I could see that happening.

And it could happen soon if they were to bump into each other, somehow.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Hm...didn't mean to imply anything, I was just saying I can't really see him being in a relationship with Lucina (or anyone, really) because of how he is.

But anyway, that's the thing, he's the perceptive type and, being an overbearing father as he is, he's a worrier. As for whether he'd notice, that really depends on the signs she gives off, for instance if she's looking grim and trying to give him the slip by acting okay- those are telltale signs (for him, at least) and he'd definitely try to find out what's wrong. Given that this is a recent development, I could see that happening.

And it could happen soon if they were to bump into each other, somehow.

They're both happening to walk towards an inn, what do you want more?

EDIT: I'll have to postpone the day ending post and the boss information again because well... got caught up in something and just noticed it's almost 2.30 am and SD will kick my arse when he'll read this.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Just to clarify things... No, I wasn't planning on this. It just seemed the right way the end the post with haha
    So you say, but you're the GM...maybe you just cunningly directed the conversation in this direction. Pretty sneaky sis.

Whelp, I'll post tomorrow, then. Godot will get some training in, but ultimately he's going to run into Lucina in the same post.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Not entirely sure at this point whether I should try and make a solo post for the Rudolph quest or perhaps abandon it, unless someone else happens to desperately want to go questing for experience and a turkey with everyone's favourite vegetable-themed character. I mean, technically speaking Turnip's been unaccounted for for quite a bit of IC time :P

Jay

Years
    Vanish post is up... his special brand of childish, yet malicious insanity is as present as ever.

But damn it all, he loved hot chocolate regardless. No amount of murder is gonna stop that!

(You're right... I can't post without mentioning murder. ;_; )

Sapphire Rose

Years
    I'm sorry I didn't wrote anything yesterday guys...

You see, I have a lovely kitten, Yuna, and a sweet cat about 1 year old called Kyra. Kyra went missing a few weeks ago and yesterday I heard that some drunk idiot drove with a car over her and that she died... I was able to write my SU for another RP but wasn't able to write anything else, my mind was with Kyra the whole time.

I'll be writing the promised posts now, I'm sorry for the delay.

Jay

Years
    I'm sorry I didn't wrote anything yesterday guys...

You see, I have a lovely kitten, Yuna, and a sweet cat about 1 year old called Kyra. Kyra went missing a few weeks ago and yesterday I heard that some drunk idiot drove with a car over her and that she died... I was able to write my SU for another RP but wasn't able to write anything else, my mind was with Kyra the whole time.

I'll be writing the promised posts now, I'm sorry for the delay.

Yo, don't worry about it. I lost my own cat recently actually, I know that it's hard. Just because it was an animal doesn't mean it isn't a significant loss.

I for one say that you can take all the time you need. Don't pressure yourself if you don't feel up to it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Yo, don't worry about it. I lost my own cat recently actually, I know that it's hard. Just because it was an animal doesn't mean it isn't a significant loss.

I for one say that you can take all the time you need. Don't pressure yourself if you don't feel up to it.

Exactly, just because she was a cat doesn't mean I can't be upset about it. My cats are like my children, they mean a lot to me.

All posts are up guys~ enjoy

EDIT:

Player booted out due Inactivity:
    • Impossiperiod
    • «Chuckles»
    • Dements
    • Kenneth (can't find his profile anymore lol)
    • Kranic

That's like... half of the players list so we'll have to recruit new people. If anyone's character is still not on the first page then please PM me with your character SU! Sorry for the inconvience!

I can't send a message to Data_Error but I'd like to know if he still in this or not.

Last edited:
    Back