• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

~-Team Shine-~

Introduction
    Basically, I made this team because I wanted help from you guys, and so I could get help with my latest hack. It's called Pokémon : Ocean Wave. It's my latest hack, so I hope it will better then others. Progress is going good, but not standard. So I need help from you guys, and I would gladly appreciate if you helped me on my current hack! if you would like to help, please fill in the Application form below! By the way, Visitor Messgae me, or Private Message me if you have got a question or a message! :D

So, the Application Form is here guys:

Code:
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Username:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Experience:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][SIZE=2][COLOR=red][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Skills:[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][COLOR=red][SIZE=2][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Proof of work:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=black][COLOR=red][SIZE=2][FONT=Calibri][COLOR=#000000]Past experience:[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]
    Current Team Members
    atif
    Zekrom The Hedgehog
    XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    M.L.
    dragon456
    .Mini
    Olli97
    mzmingle
    Cyndaquil2067
    pizzaz007
    jabberjabber8

Current Projects

Pokémon : Ruby Destiny : Reign Of Legends Remake (Screenies coming soon).
    Pokémon : Light Platinum - Arceus Edition (Old Remake, with permission as above. Screenies coming soon).
    Tile Rom Base For Ocean Wave : Blitz, MOP, Mitchel1, Wesley FG, Saurav.

Screenshots

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

Yeah, so I hope you guys out there could help me, because then my hack will become at least good, maybe even in the Hacks Showcase! Yeah, so once again, I would gladly appreciate if you joined the team! :D

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Username: Zerkrom the Hedgehog
    Experience: Story Develement (loook at my htread)

Skills:Idea Maker
    Proof (look on my thread)
    each
    work:Nona
    Past experience:

XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX

PokeHacker!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Username: XxXRy0MaEcHiZenXxX
    Experience: Guess I Run Many Teams.^_^
    Skills: Graphics
    Proof of work:
    Spoiler:

Past experience: I Run My Own Team. o_O

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Im not filling out that form.... But anyways il join you know i have been busy but im on holidays so i czn help you propable proof stuff that :-)

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Well mate im on msn so we will speak tommorow but ill do it propable and even if its a sea game dont make it only palm trees :-)

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, xD
    I'll pass you different tiles, DIFFERENT AND LOTS xD

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    Sure but please dont rush me as my game is also important

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Story, Characters, Plot, Mission Ideas Item names Pokemon Concept Ect. Just look at my Hack Team Page.

YO ML Did u see the video i posted in or hack

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

(adding on) I can Think of Main Land Stages and Pokemon Concept for people to Sprite. I n=only Do Sonic Sprites and Eggs emmmmmm Eggs

That is My concept Proof. (adding on to my pic) we can use half of it Siecne im not using it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    That's nice, :D

I've got the reigon base planned out already, :D
    Btw Zekrom The Hedgehog, you sure can, and you can think of event places! :D

Btw ZTH, I've already got a story, could you possibly edit it so it's better?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Shure But i have a favor to ask as well. Could u possabily be able to contribute to my Team's Hack and How can You Put a benner up because everytime i put one up i mess up and the immage doesent appear

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    What do you mean? And sure, I'll post later on your team thread. :D

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Oh yea i almost for got to say. I made some Maps and Stuff Before But I couldnt Master them Fully So I jsut Will Test the Rom Out Too I guess and Mabye Some Newer Music As Well? And ALsoMabye Adding Some Generation 3 4 and 5 pokemon along with at least 30 Fakemon or so

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    And Where is the Region Based? Is It Hoenn but flooded? Or is it like the Orange Islands with Islands and Water Routes?. Or Is is a coastal Region like Orre was?

Cause That would have been an idea i would have have

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    It's like a beach reigon, surrounded by water, with little islands, one island is dark team base. :D

Back