• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    hummmmm mabye Jirarchi and Mews and yea Like Gigilith and Golem and i thought of a new Island. BlackLust Island. Dark Types, And Ghost types

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Cloud Island= Located in the Far Eastern part of the ____________ Region. It's High Alitude and Villiage Peak Montians Make It the coldest place in the world.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, Pokémon like Altaria. I've got the IPS, anyone want it?

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Apallo Island- The twin Element Island to Luna Island. Home to Psychic and Fire Pokemon. Currently the Bridge to Luna Island is Down

Pokemon Relay's Team can Also Contribute to this hack as well. And Mabye we can have a Spoiler Teaser in one of the hacks.

If this one is finished first then the Teaser for Relay will be a Newspaper sayig someting about the Atomic Electrobe Explosion

Last edited:

.Mini

Graphics Artist
    Years
    Username: .Mini
    Experience: Experienced in Photoshop for about ... 2 years?
    Skills: Graphics
    Proof of work: Check out my Deviantart
    Past experience: Don't know what to show really, check out my dA.
    What i'm looking to do isn't anything big, just Userbars or Like something that says Team Shine on it, small things like that.
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

Things Like This , Which I also made.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    Username: .Mini
    Experience: Experienced in Photoshop for about ... 2 years?
    Skills: Graphics
    Proof of work: Check out my Deviantart
    Past experience: Don't know what to show really, check out my dA.
    What i'm looking to do isn't anything big, just Userbars or Like something that says Team Shine on it, small things like that.
    ♥✩~--Team Shine--~✩ ♥

Things Like This , Which I also made.

Dude Could U look At My Chack To (Just Asking) And For My Island Ideas.......They Kinda Need A Visual-Aid.... But It's Not Up to me though for u to join or not. ^^ Btw Nice Artwork

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sure, accepted. :D Bts guys, I'm using a beautiful rom base, I'll post some photos on the first post later, :D
    EDIT : Done! :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    What do you mean? I can't give you the link now, ZTH. Read below then you'll understand...

UPDATE : I don't like the mapping I done so I restarted the rom. Progress is goi.g good, but I need help please. :D

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
    Years
    quick question again um.......if we somehow manage to get this hack going i was thinking again on one of my ideas about having my hack being the spin off of this one but add in a little foreshadowing near the end or in the muddle of this game

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Yeah, maybe. Btw anyway Ocean Wae is put on stand, I am working on a new hack I'll post more details later.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Sorry, but the new hack we are going to work on has a completely different story. It wouldn't make sense. (gible one and ROL)

The hack we are working on, is called : Pokémon Ruby Destiny : Reign Of Legends (remake) Yes I have got permission from DJG, so Gento will be updated! Some Unova Pokémon! I'll update on the first post.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    All I need is a plan for it..

Username: SarumiSama
    Experience: Trying to find a team to show it off for a long long time.
    Skills: Scripter, Ideas, Concepts.
    Proof of work: My Intelligence
    Past experience: Hours of Re scripting the same game but always getting tire because it is not original enough.

Back