• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

➤ leave this blue neighbourhood ]]

Years
    Hello! Fellow guitar player here.

What songs/techniques have you learned/tried learning on guitar?

What kind of guitar do you have? Electric, acoustic, classical? Make/model? (I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard 2, which I'm pretty sure is like everyone's first electric guitar if they choose to buy an Epiphone or GIbson guitar, because of it's price and versatility. It has a very good sound for the price though!)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    Do you find it surprising even to yourself that you actually like 5 Seconds of Summer? I don't judge people by the way, after all, I even listen to Pitbull and I don't try to be too adamant about it ;)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    am quite upset to find out your name isn't charlie and you don't have a pet kangaroo, what a day.

what are your least favorite t swift songs?

Etherion

What is your favorite song from Sheeran's X album?

And whats your least favorite song in it?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    oops

Hello! Fellow guitar player here.

What songs/techniques have you learned/tried learning on guitar?

tbh I haven't done much on my guitar in ages. Life has been hectic and I've been lazy :/ Back when I was practicing more regularly I had learnt half a dozen basic chords and was trying some basic songs which I can't remember now. Life is slowing down now so I should really get back into it :/

What kind of guitar do you have? Electric, acoustic, classical? Make/model? (I have an Epiphone Les Paul Standard 2, which I'm pretty sure is like everyone's first electric guitar if they choose to buy an Epiphone or GIbson guitar, because of it's price and versatility. It has a very good sound for the price though!)

I can't remember the model, but I have an acoustic Yamaha. It was reasonably priced and looked pretty good (:

Okay yes I really need to start playing again.

Do you find it surprising even to yourself that you actually like 5 Seconds of Summer? I don't judge people by the way, after all, I even listen to Pitbull and I don't try to be too adamant about it ;)

Mmm tbh not too surprising. A lot of their music is really infectiously catchy and energetic which I'm a big fan of in general. I guess people view it as weird that a guy likes a band of young guys (lol) but meh whatever. I like their music and they seem pretty down-to-earth in general (I'm actually going to their concert on Thursday haha) and that's all that matters I guess :P

am quite upset to find out your name isn't charlie and you don't have a pet kangaroo, what a day.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what are your least favorite t swift songs?

A lot of the songs on her first album haven't left much of an impression on me - things like 'Invisible' and 'Untouchable' I can barely remember. 'Bad Blood' is probably one of my least favourite T-Swift songs tbh (I just felt it didn't fit sonically and thematically in 1984) but it's grown on me over the last month or so, and I do like the version with Kendrick.

What is your favorite song from Sheeran's X album?

Awww don't make me choose :( I'm tossing up between 'Photograph', 'Take It Back', 'Shirtsleeves', 'Thinking Out Loud' and 'One'. And 'Tenerife Sea'. ajsdhfkajsdf I can't choose one, they're all so amazing ;;

..Or 'I'm a Mess'.

And whats your least favorite song in it?

Awww don't make me do this :( I guess it would have to be 'Bloodstream'. Still a great song, but I like it juuuust a bit less than others. I would have preferred another song to be a single I guess.

Rate Bad Blood's MV on a scale from 1-10.

I'll give it a 7/10! It's pretty badass and I loved all the cameos and the way it was marketed and branded - it looked great. I also preferred this version with Kendrick Lamar. In some respects it was a bit of an anticlimax I guess - I would have liked to see more than just cameos from all her famous friends, and maybe a bit more of a story. I still enjoyed it though.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    yo! can't believe i haven't asked you any questions yet o:
    time to bust out the deep stuff. i hope i'm not asking any questions you've already been asked before haha

1. Who is your greatest inspiration?
    2. What is your current goal in life?
    3. What's your favourite time of day?
    4. If you were a Gym Leader, which type would you use?
    5. What's your favourite snack?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Where'd you get that Harry Potter signature?

You have an entire day to waste in a lovely park. What would we catch you doing most of the time?

What's a story you've told a million times to people?

How open are you with your feelings usually?

What's your zodiac sign, and how do you feel about astrology?​

Charlie Brown

Years
    What is your proudest accomplishment?

Hmmmm it's tough to choose. One of the more recent ones was organising and being the Conference Manager for a conference for 180 people earlier in the year, and delivering sessions to these people. Definitely a scary and stressful experience but the feeling at the end was so worth it.

yo! can't believe i haven't asked you any questions yet o:
    time to bust out the deep stuff. i hope i'm not asking any questions you've already been asked before haha

1. Who is your greatest inspiration?

I struggle so much with this type of question; I feel like my inspirations fluctuate and change quite frequently. One of my biggest inspirations are Jack and Finn Harries from JacksGap - I love how they've progressed from being generic Youtubers to making such amazing use of their platform to spread messages about what they're passionate about. They're young people and aren't afraid to speak on issues like climate change, and they're also quite inspiring in the way that they're chasing their non-conventional dreams.

2. What is your current goal in life?

My immediate short-term goal is to launch a Humans of [insert the name of my uni here] page. I've always wanted to do it because I love Humans of New York and the stories that come out of it, so just the other day I've started taking photos of and interviewing people at my uni. I'm not a great photographer but I'm hoping I'll improve as time goes on, and I'm much more interested in sharing people's stories (rather than just pretty photos) anyway.

A more long-term goal (ish) is to work out what I want to do in my life. I graduate from my Bachelors sometime next year and there are two main options for me - take a few summer subjects and graduate midyear and then apply to be a national director (for one year) of the global non-profit I work at, or graduate at the end of the year and apply for Teach for Australia.

3. What's your favourite time of day?

I love summer mornings/nights because of how fresh and bright and happy everything is in the morning, and how lovely it is to be outside on summer nights. When the weather isn't as great, lunchtime is always good because foooooood ;3

4. If you were a Gym Leader, which type would you use?

Poison or Water. They're both quite versatile and I love Pokemon from both of them :D

5. What's your favourite snack?

I've gotten into trail mixes and random nuts lately. Kinda expensive but they give me energy and taste pretty good too.

Where'd you get that Harry Potter signature?

Most of the gifs I use are from tumblr! I don't have a tumblr, I just get gifs from various blogs.

You have an entire day to waste in a lovely park. What would we catch you doing most of the time?

Like a park with flowers and trees and stuff? I love reading in the sun in the park, and listening to music too. I've found myself taking naps in parks before too lol. I would walk around and explore, take all the nature things in, try and find some inspiration. Also take lots of ~*~*~*~nature photos~*~*~*~ for insta.

What's a story you've told a million times to people?

I've held Taylor Swift's hand!

How open are you with your feelings usually?

I've grown to be more open with my feelings and talking about things with people. I've learnt recently that it feels great being more open and vulnerable with people, and I really enjoy these open sort of conversations.

What's your zodiac sign, and how do you feel about astrology?

I'm a Taurus, but I pay absolutely no attention to astrology hahaha.

Charlie Brown

Years
    why do you like taylor swift, she's bad

or the shit of ed sheeran

why should i have to justify the kind of music i like though

i enjoy their music, i think they're cool people, that's pretty much it haha

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    do you like the remnants of 1 direction at all

how do you feel about zayn malik leaving and obviously going on to become greater than 1d ever will have been or will be

Charlie Brown

Years
    How do you feel about one direction splitting up?

I'm still optimistic that it'll just be a temporary break since they have been working pretty tirelessly for the last few years. If it does end up being a permanent thing then I'll be sad but at least I'll have soon-to-be-5 albums of theirs to listen to, and I guess I'd rather them call it a day while they're ahead rather than tumble down and fade into obscurity.

do you like the remnants of 1 direction at all

Yeah of course, they're still pretty cool 8) Zayn was never my favourite tbh

how do you feel about zayn malik leaving and obviously going on to become greater than 1d ever will have been or will be

I was pretty sad tbh hahaha because it felt so sudden and like the beginning of the end and I couldn't imagine things without him, and it was kind of weird for the weeks after that. But now, listening to Drag Me Down and watching the video clip for it, things seem to be ok and they're doing well without him. Kind of disappointed that Zayn said he was leaving to "live a normal life" but let's be real we all knew that wouldn't be the case.

yo charlie
    .___.

Opinion on wrestling?

I've never really paid any attention to it ever tbh.

Is 1D the crappiest boy band ever?

Favourite Ice-type Pokemon?
    Tough question since there are lots of cool (heh) ones to choose from. It would be a toss-up between Froslass, Jynx, Dewgong and Piloswine I think. I like all their designs and they're all quite different to use in battle. Some of them aren't the strongest but I love them all the same <33

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    yo charlie

taylor swift and your favorite member of 1D (gag me with a spoon) are hanging off the edge of a bride after some freak accident. save one. this is a question.

Years
    Josh! *incoming tennis questions*

- Do you follow the professional world of tennis? If you do, which Grand Slam event is your favorite to watch and why?

- Favorite player?

- What surface do you like to play on the most and why?

- Favorite racquet brand?

Back