• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

➤ leave this blue neighbourhood ]]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    yo charlie

I don't think you've ever called me Charlie, that feels kinda weird lol

taylor swift and your favorite member of 1D (gag me with a spoon) are hanging off the edge of a bride after some freak accident. save one. this is a question.

T-Swift hands down. idk how to justify it apart from the fact that I like her more aha

Josh! *incoming tennis questions*

Hello!

- Do you follow the professional world of tennis? If you do, which Grand Slam event is your favorite to watch and why?

I don't follow it super closely - I live in Australia so a lot of the Grand Slam action happens while I'm asleep and I'm not hardcore enough to stay up to watch it. My favourite is definitely the Australian Open mainly because it's in my city so I can and do watch it in person haha.

- Favorite player?

I've always been fond of Rafa and his work ethic and sportsmanship.

- What surface do you like to play on the most and why?

Clay! It's what I've played on the most and I'm definitely better when I'm playing on clay.

- Favorite racquet brand?

Yonex 8)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Do you listen to anything from your local underground music scene? If so, what bands/singers?

Congrats on the AMA feature, Josh! :D Enjoy your pretty prefix for the next week.

You've always done so much in your life. What's your dream job and is there anywhere you want to be in ten years? If your plan A for a career doesn't work out, what is your plan B?

Do you stay consistent with reading or is it something you enjoy when you're up for it? How many books would you say you've read so far this year?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Is there any retro music you like (music from the 90's, 80's, 70's, etc.)?

What's your current obsession (if any)?

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    ^took all my questions ^-^
    Hi Josh!

Will you ever get a username change?

Last movie you watched? was it good?

Favorite song of all time?

Years
    Given the 10% Zygarde form as your avatar, are you excited for Pokemon Z? (which is what I'm assuming the game will be called)

Charlie Brown

Years
    Sorry for the late responses! Being featured AMA in peak assignment week is always fun ;P

Do you listen to anything from your local underground music scene? If so, what bands/singers?

I listen to some random Australian bands (San Cisco, The Rubens, Ball Park Music) but I definitely don't think they're underground. They're not mainstream but still have a decent following.

Congrats on the AMA feature, Josh! :D Enjoy your pretty prefix for the next week.

➤ leave this blue neighbourhood ]]

You've always done so much in your life. What's your dream job and is there anywhere you want to be in ten years? If your plan A for a career doesn't work out, what is your plan B?

I'm still so clueless haha ;_; I don't graduate until next year thankfully so I have a bit more time to think about it. One thing that I'm considering is getting a Masters of Education through Teach for Australia (doing a 2 year placement in a disadvantaged area and school) and going into teaching but I'm not sure if I want to go straight into that. I've been doing a lot of random things lately (started up a Humans... page for my uni recently aha) and I think one thing that I really connect with is the idea of being a Content Creator but that's just a really vague and random idea and idk how to get there/what to do... so basically I don't really know. ahha

Do you stay consistent with reading or is it something you enjoy when you're up for it? How many books would you say you've read so far this year?

I've read a disappointing amount of books this year. I wanted to read one a week but I'm definitely far below that :/ At times I'm quite consistent and reading all the time, and at other times I don't read for a while. This year has been one of those years that I haven't read heaps for some reason, both in uni (my lit subjects have all been performance subjects this semester) and other books (probably only 15 this year tbh).

Hey there Josh

Hey there

If you had to write a song, what would it be about?

Tough question! I really like the power that music (and art in general) has to enact social and political change. I took a class on Rock in Latin America and the social and political resisntance that artists undertook through their music and that all really excited/interested me.

Is there any retro music you like (music from the 90's, 80's, 70's, etc.)?

I love a bit of ABBA tbh ;D 90s pop is a bit of a guilty pleasure as well. And 80s power ballads ahaha.

What's your current obsession (if any)?

atm it's a musician by the name of Tyler Ward, I love his musical style jaskdhf <33

What's your favorite Pokemon?

Probably Squirtle! Have always loved it since I was a kid (the games, the anime) and I still love it to this day :3

^took all my questions ^-^
    Hi Josh!

Hi!

Will you ever get a username change?

We shall seeeee! I've wanted to change my username a couple times but I've grown to like the name Charlie Brown and I've gotten used to people calling me that/CB/Charlie which is kinda weird I guess but :P

Last movie you watched? was it good?

The last movie I watched in the cinemas was probably 'Inside Out' which I loved to bits. Such an emotional (heh) movie that was really smart in the way it was made imo. Outside of the cinema, the last movie I watched was a film/documentary called 'The Yes Men Fix The World', about two performance artists and activists who raise awareness about social issues through... imposting others. It's kind of hard to explain but it was really funny and poignant at the same time.

Favorite song of all time?

I don't think I can pick one tbh.

Given the 10% Zygarde form as your avatar, are you excited for Pokemon Z? (which is what I'm assuming the game will be called)

Not particularly tbh LOL. I actually haven't finished X yet (up to the 6th Gym now though so I'm getting there!). I just really liked Garde Dog's design and its concept and found this cool art of it :P

Hey Josh! This is Hiso!

Hiso! Long time no talk :D

What's your favourite type of Pasta?

Gotta love a good lasagne. My mum makes the most amazing vegetarian lasagne haha, I'll make some for you guys if you want.

What was your first Swift song?

Love Story :3 I remember hearing it and seeing an ad for her CD and thinking she was a Disney singer tbh ahah

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Is there anything in specific you like about living in Australia?
    What was your favorite activity in gym class?

Charlie Brown

Years
    crappiest game you've ever played? crappiest anime? crappiest cartoon?

Ummm I remember buying this Scooby Doo game when I was like 12 that I finished in a couple hours which was a massive disappointment. Ended up returning it and getting Animal Crossing: Wild World, so it turned out for the best in the end ;)

I don't watch anime and haven't really watched cartoons since I was a kid either.

Has Lucy (or Taylor Swift) ever pulled the football out just as you were about to kick it?

Is that a Peanuts reference?

What's one singer you think is overrated?

She's sort of dropped off the radar but I feel that Rihanna is overrated. I don't mind her old music but most of her more recent music was really generic and seemed like it was just being churned out for the radio plays.

Do you like cats?

Yeah, they're pretty cool 8) I don't have any though.

Is there anything in specific you like about living in Australia?

There are definitely a lot of issues with our culture (complacency is a big one) but I do love our culture, we're quite resilient people who band together in tough times. I also love the diversity in Australia as well, whether that's cultural diversity, geographic diversity, etc. Australia has its fair share of problems ofc but any society does.

What was your favorite activity in gym class?

I enjoyed sports class for the most part! I definitely preferred playing sports (whether it's footy, soccer, cricket, basketball, volleyball, whatever) to doing drills - I'm not great at sport but enjoy playing them for fun. I struggled with some drills though sometimes hahaha

Years
    Hmm, I haven't heard Rhianna's recent work haha

If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

If you were offered a moderator position on PC now, would you accept it? And why/why not?

Name three members you'd like to know more about.

Charlie Brown

Years
    casually replying a couple months late nbd

Hmm, I haven't heard Rhianna's recent work haha

If you could have any superpower for one day, what would it be?

probably shapeshifting - imagine the possibilities! i think it would be fun to play around with, and plus i could totally shapeshift into something super useful for the world like a well-creating machine to provide fresh water to people 8)

Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

i haven't beaten w2 or x yet so i don't have much of an opinion on iris-as-a-champion or whoever the kalos champion is (lisia?? or that fairy girl?? i can't remember) but out of the others, from best to worst: lance - steven - cynthia - blue - alder - wallace

lance is super badass and i remember having an epic battle with him as a kid. i've always liked steven as a character and he was really tough to beat; i feel he was a much more worthy champion than wallace.

If you were offered a moderator position on PC now, would you accept it? And why/why not?

not right now because my life is pretty hectic and unpredictable haha. i'd like to try and help out with social media again when my life is more stable but we'll see.

Name three members you'd like to know more about.

maccrash/Aslan/Zeffy - they all seem like really cool and friendly people that i would love to talk to! hmu guys!

Back