• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    well, ive started again from scratch, and have created the new pallet map (need new name) and the route one map. It looks much better now, and i would show it to you, but i like the element of suprise.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    90% of the hacks people make are really stupid facelifts with slightly different maps and changed text....

Thank god this isnt one of them! I will be watching this hack. If you want to PM me when the new beta's out, that'd be cool!

If i had a hot hacks list this would be one of the few on it... (but i dont... im lazy)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    lolo, that alpha had no edits to text or towns, but the new one is waaay different, with both changed upo to the second town. Now you can have one of two choices, either when i get up to mount moon i patch the maps onto the alpha (because i started again on a fresh rom), making an alpha 2, or you can wait to beta 1 which will take longer but have more pokemon (and many actually edited other than their name and sprite :P *cough*feaerowminite*cough*Cloystergraal*cough)

also, who acctually wants to see the first town?

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    heh, ok then.

Here ya go

by the way, i forgot to say, metagon aint on the front anymore ^^ (well on the final anyway) i wont tell you who is either >:]

Freeziepop

lulztastic
    Years
    Wow, nice layout.

I've been watching this thread for AGES and had fun playing the alpha. (: I can't wait for updates (Manleon is so CUTE).

^^ good luck with the rest of the hack.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    the cave is the home of the guy who talkes at the start, (replaces prof oaks speach) yuou can neither enter the cave or talk to mr poop (name pending).

and you like manleon? cool :P

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Hee..Hee Great one Aviex. Keep it up. We'd like to see some scripting here.
    Your title screen is the best ever. I love it.

P.S When you get time, please sprite my request.

~ CC

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    bah, scripting, my mortal enemy who is indeed immortal....

i canT script, and i cant hack. Im too lazy to even try :P,
    thats why i leave it to good old m3

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    OMG! WE GOT 1337ED!

STICKY!

one step closer to uber eh? >:], maybe when i release the beta it really will be uber!

edit:- beta will most likely be release late april, early may.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
    Back off jerks!!!!

This hack isnt just one of the bunch! I think it deserves a name rather than a number!

or perhaps 18D-23F-15X-449, b/c that is just cooler....

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back