• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: 1337, March 05: Chaos Black

Your favorite chaos black pokemon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
  • Intruoducing Mewthree inc's newest hack: Chaos black

90 to 100% of all new sprites will be done by me (aviex, i sprited all those really good sprites in alexandrite, blazing red and also Supreme evolution [which is on hold])

The hacking team at the moment for this project is me and fudge01, with m3 helping here and there. So far all that has been done is the title page, (which was very hard) and im not going to release much info storywise, but i will tell you that this hack will includew some pokemon from supevo and alexandrite

It is a hack of fire red.

edit:- quick fact: altho i was making a chaos black around a year ago, this hack has little else in common with it, bar some pokemon.

firemaster

Art Martyr
    Years
  • nice. You mewthree guys have the best title screens ever.... hmmm.... maby i should sucker one of you into doing mine...

*smack*
    back on topic....

yea, thats a cool pokemon too! me likes!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Well the hacks going well, The first nine pokemon sprites (and there backpics) have been inserted, title screen is done (which you know) and that little picachu at the start (ontop of the thing that says your journey is beginning bla bla bla) has been replaced by a flaon. Will reveal some more info, and screens later.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Thankyou cool Cr@cker eh aviex has not been around pokec for a long time...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • super latios said:
    hey what is the pokemon in tittle screen
    well, if youy ever played the supevo beta, its the last form of one of the starters, Metagon.

In this game, there is one starter from supevo (not metagon), one starter from blazing red (i wonder who that could be) and one new starter.

Ill show some screens when fudge gives me teh latest patch (coz he's the one inserting them all.)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Well, as i promised, some screens.
    It shows the three starters, and the flaon. At the moment, im busy replacing teh gengar and nidorino at the start. All i have left to replace is the giant sprite of nidorino from behind. It looks hard so im procrostinating (sp?).

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    This hack sounds great, keep it up

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Hello again, sweetie!

I really liked the starters, are they supposed to be in the test that was a part of Blazing Red and these other two - they were part of the 4th starter, aye?

Anyways, mind I will have a gym leader cameo or elite four? I prefer dragons or other mythical animals. ^o^

Keep it up the great work, sweetie :)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • well, trainers and gym leaders are last, so ill decide then. At the moment, just busy making it more origanal (like another version, by remaking title ect.ect.

Oh, and jason? i didn't understand the first part of your post :S

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • You cant anymore, and i myself dont have it right here (i think its on the other computer) but when i find it, ill send it to you :)

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Im in mew3 inc. too, so for anything, pm me

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ohh i soo want to play this and the screenies are soooooo good

Status