• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Controversy

Drink The Kool-Aid
Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I am looking exclusively for a Ditto Safari. I'll literally sell my soul to you if you add me
    I've got a Bug Safari with Pincir, Butterfree and Beautifly. If that's any consolation

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi guys :3
    I'm not sure what type my safari is so hoping someone can help me out with that!
    Friend code is, 5258 - 0163 - 1509

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    Hi guys :3
    I'm not sure what type my safari is so hoping someone can help me out with that!
    Friend code is, 5258 - 0163 - 1509

I will add you and see for it, Damaru just told my own safari so, if you need any, you might benefit from me as well! (make sure to add me as well!)

EDIT: for anyone else, I will stay at the safari, online, for a while.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    You're welcome Birdiee!
    And your safari is ... FIRE TYPE
    with slugma, pansear and 1 slot havent revealed yet. Have you beat the game? Or have you seen my name in "Friends" of PSS screen? I cant see your name. Maybe Needforbreed can help you...

Again, thanks for adding me :)

Unfortunately, I have not seen him yet, so I haven't been able to see what his safari holds (what you just told was news for me as well)

Just in case, I am still at the safari, waiting :)

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    You're welcome Birdiee!
    And your safari is ... FIRE TYPE
    with slugma, pansear and 1 slot havent revealed yet. Have you beat the game? Or have you seen my name in "Friends" of PSS screen? I cant see your name. Maybe Needforbreed can help you...

Again, thanks for adding me :)

Thank you :)
    No I'm just on the elite 4 now. Nope can't see your name on the PSS screen :S

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2014
    That might be why :)

Well, visit the safari once you are done with it and we can see each other!

Anyways, I am still looking for a ditto farm and the only person, to my knowledge here, is Zesk, I have him in my safari but I have not seen him yet, so I cannot get the ditto's.

Hope he will check sometime soon!

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Ohh okay! Sorry I had no idea haha.
    I will do :)

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Thank you :)
    No I'm just on the elite 4 now. Nope can't see your name on the PSS screen :S
    Good luck beating the E4. Diantha, on the other hand, is a pushover. I recommend a healthy Poison Jab from something faster than Mega Gardevoir.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Good luck beating the E4. Diantha, on the other hand, is a pushover. I recommend a healthy Poison Jab from something faster than Mega Gardevoir.

I see what you mean! Thanks for the advice, I did it first time woo!

Years
  • What's up guys. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of FS I have and which pokemon. Please and thank you! I will add everyone if they'd like.

FC: 4957-4607-8915

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    What's up guys. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of FS I have and which pokemon. Please and thank you! I will add everyone if they'd like.

FC: 4957-4607-8915

Sure, Added you! Would you Add me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back