• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Thanks a lot :p How come neither of us have a third Pokemon in the Friend Safari? Never mind ;) Scrolled up and found out that we have to go online together. Your third pokemon is Fletchinder :p

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Birdiee, now that you know all three of yours, I'd suggest filling out the form to have it added to the Friend Safari list! That way, anyone looking for a Fire Safari finds you and others for consideration. :)

Same with you RF_NL once you know your third. Welcome to PC BTW!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    Can someone tell me what my friend safari type and whats in it? Thanks!
    FC:3024-5075-2168
    IGN:Nicholas

Years
  • What's up pokemansftw. I've added you. Add me back and i will check. For some reason i can't quote your post on my phone. If you could maybe tell me what my third pkmn is, that would be great.

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
  • Hello, I'm new to breeding and have just started breeding pokemon competitively and I was wondering if anyone that has a ditto friend safari could add me? I need ditto to breed

My FC is: 5472-7879-6247

Any and all help is appreciated :)

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
    Years
  • Doubt I'll ever get someone with a ditto safari but I'm still looking! So add me people! I'll help you find out your own also if you need me to!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hello, I'm new to breeding and have just started breeding pokemon competitively and I was wondering if anyone that has a ditto friend safari could add me? I need ditto to breed

My FC is: 5472-7879-6247

Any and all help is appreciated :)
    It's pretty hard to get anyone with a Ditto Safari to volunteer here (due to the large number of "friend" requests they receive that others never get). But there have been a few. If you look back through this thread, you might find someone. :)

That said, Ditto can be caught at the Pokémon Village. They have an average appearance rate in the yellow flowers, but are rare in the purple flowers. Don't bother Surfing for them.

Doubt I'll ever get someone with a ditto safari but I'm still looking! So add me people! I'll help you find out your own also if you need me to!
    To be fair, that's the best way to find a Ditto Safari. Help someone, they have Normal, and you have that feeling in your gut, "THIS IS IT!"...then a Smeargle appears. I have contacts with Chansey, Smeargle, and Ditto, actually, but it's funny because I don't even need the Ditto Safari right now.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2014
    Hello everyone~ I just confirmed that I have a water safari with krabby, wartortle and azumarill please add me my fc is in my sig. I'll try to add everyone in this thread, thanks! :D

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hello everyone~ I just confirmed that I have a water safari with krabby, wartortle and azumarill please add me my fc is in my sig. I'll try to add everyone in this thread, thanks! :D

Added you! My fc is in my sig. I have a fire safari, with slugma pansear and fletchling. In game name is Hannah :)

Thanks a lot :p How come neither of us have a third Pokemon in the Friend Safari? Never mind ;) Scrolled up and found out that we have to go online together. Your third pokemon is Fletchinder :p

Your third pokemon is Tropius :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi, I'm Fran and my friend code is 3411-1576-9415 :) Feel free to add me, my Safari is Fighting type with Machoke and Throh, although I'm not sure what the third Pokémon is.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    Hi, I'm Fran and my friend code is 3411-1576-9415 :) Feel free to add me, my Safari is Fighting type with Machoke and Throh, although I'm not sure what the third Pokémon is.

Added you:) my friend code is in my sig. I have fire with pansear, slugma and fletchling.
    Have you completed the game? If so I'll have a look at your third pokemon for you :)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    After Birdiee verifies your third, please feel free to add it to our endless Safari list! It will be one of Tyrogue, Breloom, Hariyama, or Riolu!

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Hello everyone~ I just confirmed that I have a water safari with krabby, wartortle and azumarill please add me my fc is in my sig. I'll try to add everyone in this thread, thanks! :D

Here it is again. All of my information is below within my signature. If you added me, please PM me so I know you've added me. I don't care what Friend Safari you have, so add me please!

Hey guys, I've add you all and post it here in case you did not read my visitor message.
    If you like, please add me back. See my FC in my signature. Thank you!

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • MY IGN is Danny and my friend code is 4742-7053-1635. I don't know what my friend safari type is, so if someone could check it, that'd be great.

Also, if anyone has a Friend Safari with a ditto, please, please, please add me.

Birdiee

MissBirdiee
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 26, 2014
    MY IGN is Danny and my friend code is 4742-7053-1635. I don't know what my friend safari type is, so if someone could check it, that'd be great.

Also, if anyone has a Friend Safari with a ditto, please, please, please add me.

Added you, but I have a fire safari I'm afraid. I'll check your friend safari for you :) my fc is in my sig.

Years
  • Hi everyone I'm new to this site and wanted to get my FC out there to get a lot more friend safaris so my FC is 0705-4176-8161 and my safari is ground but im unsure about what pokemon are available in it so sorry for that hoping to find a normal safari that has some dittos thanks in advance :) my IGN is Lockie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back