• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • I'll have to wait and see. It may not be /too/ bad. Plus his house may be quieter than this one to let me sleep a lil early.

I'm so old...the last time I was grounded was 17 years ago...help

Years
  • I ground myself too. Sometimes, it can be known as oversleeping so uh idk.

The meeting that was switched to yesterday went well, but it was just...well. Yesterday was fluff. Today, it was the same old song and dance. The vacation helped with my mental health for like....two days. I'm scared to wake up tomorrow. I was handed a big responsibility for something I promised a staff member, but I doubt I could do it now.

Years
  • I'm normally pretty okay with crowds, but I get really stressed out when I have to lead super large (>30) tour groups. I get worried that I'll mess up one of my lines and that everyone will laugh at me. Although I guess it's good practice for my public speaking.

Years
  • I have Borderline Personality Disorder, so being alone can be scary sometimes. As for crowds, my autism tends to make that scary too. I am clearly a mess.

I don't get my sleeping patterns these days. I used to be a night owl, but in this new year 2024, I am more of an early bird. Hmm.

Back