• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Planet

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
  • Woah...so they finally found something eh? xD

I've been waiting for that lol. That's really awesome. Though I doubt we'll see any good pictures any time soon.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
  • Ivan said:
    It's not called anything...yet.
    no if you read the article it says that the name hasn't been released, so it is named, but the public doesn't know what it is

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • They better name it Odysseus the Wanderer because if it was part of our solar system and we just just found it, it must have been wandering. lol

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • Wow that is cool man. But they gave it a weird name they should have called it Sceptiles Planet. Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhhhahaha

Kurosaki

Hmm, we were discussing rumors of this in my science class before school ended. Interesting, yet not exactly exciting either Oo

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • and a frekin cool serial number at that. but this is actually really cool, now the'll have to go and re-write textbooks and everything. and that means our solar system is in the double digits - w00t w00t!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • They need to name is something regal and mythological like they did with the other's. Nothing stupid or weird, just classical.

Years
  • Lol, tch, so far its name consists of some wierd letters an' numbers, tch, I hear its orbit has an interestin' tilt too... O_O
    Hmph, I thin they should name it Searinox, Arokh, or some other name of a Dragon from a game. ^^;;

Back