• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    This is my most recent title-screen for my hack. It is from Bolens Productions in the Team Thread. I think I will leave it like this because it is good enough for me to accept.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    @boleen-

Great positioning and all, but I think it would be MUCH better if you figured out how to get rid of those glichy tiles in the corner and the titles well, the black outline around it isn't that appealing, nice background though :D

Good luck with your team/hack

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • @boleen-

Great positioning and all, but I think it would be MUCH better if you figured out how to get rid of those glichy tiles in the corner and the titles well, the black outline around it isn't that appealing, nice background though :D

Good luck with your team/hack

Just reduce the tile set size and it goes away. Or use sphere.

DreadWaffle

LOVE AND PEACE!
    Years
  • Dread Waffle
    How dare you put a space in my name! It should not be there! I protest! I plead! I peel bananas!

I think I will leave it like this because it is good enough for me to accept.

The Arcanine in the title screen is big and looks like an eye sore. You should have also changed the shading in the room to match the loss of light. Use a GBA arcanine for a little better looking picture altogether

Ok here my titlescreen just ignore the text I insert it later
    so comment
    I think the Jarachi needs different colours. Use the GBA or NDS Jarachi palette, the background is fine

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Here is just a random title-screen I did for someone's hack.

The celebi sprite is too small, so it the text. Also the gliched tile in the corner really takes away from the titlescreen. Nice background though :D

Alignment

Revered with the stars
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    meh... this is my title screen rate and love please ;)

I don't like the positioning of the text, and the background doesn't look all that nice either. What I'm wondering is how you were able to insert 2 Pokemon, surely both of them combines is more than 16 colors?

Omega Zero

Is back...
    Years
  • I don't like the positioning of the text, and the background doesn't look all that nice either. What I'm wondering is how you were able to insert 2 Pokemon, surely both of them combines is more than 16 colors?
    yeah they are more then 16 colorsbut my epic skill made them able to go in the same pallete and t-screen well here is an updated version... hope you like it ;)

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016

yeah they are more then 16 colors[/s]but my epic skill made them able to go in the same pallete and t-screen[/s] well here is an updated version... hope you like it ;)

Looks really good. The two Pokemon being able to fit into the title-screen is a plus. I wouldn't have gave so much black at the bottom though, I would have kept it equal with the top to blend in more nicely. That is just my opinion though, really, great job.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    This is supposed to be the titlescreen of my hack But since i changed the whole storyline, I wont need this anymore,Ill need to make a new one:)

Last edited:

RegisteelX

Too many days to get lost
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023

here is my crappy screen for my non-finished hack, and it will be never finished

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Okay here's a titlescreen I whipped up using HGSS sprites and tiles.

Game: idk, it's probably gonna be called Pokémon Stardrop Version.
    Comments: I'm gonna edit the Fire Red text later. :3

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    For rins I wanted to post my title again since im on break :\. Hopefully its up to standards xP.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • Okay, here's the finished version.

Game: Pokémon Stardrop Version
    Comments: I'm still not happy about Jirachi's positioning. I'll probably edit the "(c) 2010" too. :3

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Okay, here's the finished version.

Game: Pokémon Stardrop Version
    Comments: I'm still not happy about Jirachi's positioning. I'll probably edit the "(c) 2010" too. :3

Looks pretty good in my opinion. The Pokemon and version text needs to be moved to the right a little so that everything is smoothed out. Other than that, it looks all in order, great job!

Back