• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Place to show off Your Custom Title Screens

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    an old titlescreen i made.
    pokemonzapyellow01gv7.png

by the way, for does how encounter the glitch at the lower-left corner of the titlescreen, here's a patch made by me to fix the glitch..

note: this will affect your BG3 because the tile that was loaded for 0x600C000 was cleaned up but don't worry, it wont affect your background unless you have a transparent tiles used for BG2.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT..

Last edited:

humanguy2000

NSMBW hacker
    Years
  • Here is a Titel screen. I make it for someone. Btw, please rate it.
    16is4lj.jpg

The background is really nice, the Zorua sprite is really cool and.... Things in the corner.

an old titlescreen i made.

by the way, for does how encounter the glitch at the lower-left corner of the titlescreen, here's a patch made by me to fix the glitch..

note: this will affect your BG3 because the tile that was loaded for 0x600C000 was cleaned up but don't worry, it wont affect your background unless you have a transparent tiles used for BG2.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT..

Amazing title screen....
    If I use the patch, I'll give credit.

dirtboy146

Rocket -X-
    Years
  • could someone help me make a title screen?

i already tried but one of the applications wouldnt work right i even had directions on how to do it... but anyway i already have the picture of the pokemon i want to put in the title screen i just need someone to add a background to it, edit the title and insert it in the game. anyone whos interested in helping me please pm me:) thanks

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
  • i already tried but one of the applications wouldnt work right i even had directions on how to do it... but anyway i already have the picture of the pokemon i want to put in the title screen i just need someone to add a background to it, edit the title and insert it in the game. anyone whos interested in helping me please pm me:) thanks

I don't think this belongs in this thread, but I'd like to help you.
    Did you check out the tutorial's section? I learned it with Dawnryder's Tutorial.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2014
    lol omg such excellent title screens
    cant wait to show mine :D

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    This is for my upcoming hack | Pokemon Maizow Adventures
    25kis6c.png

While i'm here, i dont know if its allowed, but contact me if you're a scripter because i really need one!

Anyway enjoy the title screen.

thia12

Eternity Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2010
    This is like a box cover (also for the hack) I dint know where to put this, so it's ending up here.

jkg6yh.png

And thanks tucker :)

yufang

Brain-Damaged Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2016
    Here is a Titel screen. I make it for someone. Btw, please rate it.

When I saw that, i think i was singing a happy song in my head.
    I really like how zorua who is initially a DARK-TYPE pokemon is playing happily in a beautifully portrayed meadow(the meadow itself is beautiful too)

P.S- srry couldn't show the pic. im not allowed 2 show URL's yet.:(

pspdude

:o super shinx?
    Years
  • an old titlescreen i made.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT..
    It says this is not an ips file! and than a box shows up where the file is located and than an ok box

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years
  • dlonmd.png
    My first titlescreen. The only problem is the flames and the pink background still show. So if anyone could help me that would be awesome. =p

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
    Years
  • dlonmd.png
    My first titlescreen. The only problem is the flames and the pink background still show. So if anyone could help me that would be awesome. =p

looks to me like you used too many colors :P
    what you need to do is find the palette that layer 0 (i think) uses, and edit that pinkish color :P

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
    Years

• looks to me like you used too many colors :P
    what you need to do is find the palette that layer 0 (i think) uses, and edit that pinkish color :P
    Thanks it got better but I still see flames. ='[
    2nbreie.png

EDIT: Here, I fixed it, it looks awesome except the bottom part. But idc about that that much, but if you can help then that would be cool. xD
    x3ifs3.png

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • allroundtitlescreen.png

plz rate, its for my hack ALL-ROUND which stars team weather as the primary evil team

also im working on this one for another hack Light VS. Dark
    titlescreenfirestone.png

plz rate, and the above one is in progress

Back