• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    If possible could I get a level 1 adamant shiny male ralts with hidden ability and egg move shadow sneak, it would be nice with a dawn stone but isnt needed and in return I will offer a baton pass speed boost torchic and a fakeout waterspout squirtle and I have others if this isnt enough for the ralts because if you can even get all that, its a million pats on the back for you. My friend code is: 1418-7577-2901 thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok! Can we do it tonight at 6:00 pm UTC -4? Also, I just realised. The Pokemon has been nicknamed Fluffeluf by its previous owner. Can the trade still commence?
    I will be on in a half hour, then. :) Oh yeah, that's fine. :P I'm probably going to use it for breeding anyway.

If possible could I get a level 1 adamant shiny male ralts with hidden ability and egg move shadow sneak, it would be nice with a dawn stone but isnt needed and in return I will offer a baton pass speed boost torchic and a fakeout waterspout squirtle and I have others if this isnt enough for the ralts because if you can even get all that, its a million pats on the back for you. My friend code is: 1418-7577-2901 thank you!

I don't normally take requests for shinies since I just don't have the time for them (as in, hoping I get lucky that one hatches shiny with the right IV spread, etc etc). The alternative is a TSV match, since it will take almost no time as long as I can find a matching SV. It all depends on your personal preference.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I will be on in a half hour, then. :) Oh yeah, that's fine. :P I'm probably going to use it for breeding anyway.

I don't normally take requests for shinies since I just don't have the time for them (as in, hoping I get lucky that one hatches shiny with the right IV spread, etc etc). The alternative is a TSV match, since it will take almost no time as long as I can find a matching SV. It all depends on your personal preference.
    Yes that is fine and thats why I offered more if needed because it is so difficult with shiny I just wanted a shiny gallade for ruby and sapphire so I could mega but if you could pull it off I will be extemely grateful and would be happy to give more then what I offered and if you could, leave it as a non priority compared to others and possibly try it every now and then because it takes alot of time to get all that together. All im saying is if you could try it for me take as long as you want because I know shiny makes it ALOT more difficult but if you can pull it off leave mine as your least priority, however if you cant then fair enough, in which case id be fine with non shiny it was just prefured to get a shiny thats all.

ihyatoeu

Sage
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    Would you trade me a female dream ball swablu with HA for a 5iv female ponyta with HA?

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2015
    Hi :)
    I'm interested on your HA Multiscale Dratini w/ Extremespeed.
    I've a 5IV HA Snorunt w/ EM spikes for trade if you don't mind. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Hughes! Hope you don't mind about me asking this! Just wondering whether the pokemon I asked previously do you still remember it? :P

Years
  • Hi :)
    I'm interested on your HA Multiscale Dratini w/ Extremespeed.
    I've a 5IV HA Snorunt w/ EM spikes for trade if you don't mind. :)
    I will have to breed a one, since I don't think I have any extras. I already have a parent so it shouldn't take me long.

Hello Hughes! Hope you don't mind about me asking this! Just wondering whether the pokemon I asked previously do you still remember it? :P
    Sorry! I've been so busy I haven't worked on much lately. I will check tonight and see if I have anything from your list ready now. I'll be catching up on everything this weekend.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Sorry! I've been so busy I haven't worked on much lately. I will check tonight and see if I have anything from your list ready now. I'll be catching up on everything this weekend.

It's okay! No rush at all! Take your time to do your things first just wanted to know whether the trade is okay and whether you remember it:)

Years
  • It's okay! No rush at all! Take your time to do your things first just wanted to know whether the trade is okay and whether you remember it:)

The only thing I have right now is a Modest male Eevee with 6 IVs and its HA. I don't need it so I don't mind trading it. The others I have to breed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    The only thing I have right now is a Modest male Eevee with 6 IVs and its HA. I don't need it so I don't mind trading it. The others I have to breed.

Okay! Once they are ready do let me know again:) Don't rush it! Take your time to breed it!

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Hi! About the Swablu, I've been busy so would you be able to trade tonight at 8pm BST? Thanks!

Years
  • Shop is now reopened! If we haven't traded yet, PM me. There are still two trades that I haven't finished due to their complexity, but otherwise I am free to start new requests.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    I'm interested in your:

Dreamball Eevee ♀
    HA (If Possible)
    Nature (N/A)
    EMs (N/A)
    IVs (N/A)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back