• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    OK, let's get this down...

Elections every year (primaries through one week in September, finals in October)
    A president can serve only one term - they then become "President Emeritus" for the next year, they can then run again the following year...

Anything else?

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    OK, let's get this down...

Elections every year (primaries through one week in September, finals in October)
    A president can serve only one term - they then become "President Emeritus" for the next year, they can then run again the following year...

Anything else?
    Nothing really. Perhaps changing the name of President to Consul XD(becuase there are two Consuls XD)

But then Vice would probably have to be Praetor. *scrapps idea*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    XD Nah, the old President is "President Emeritus" in, like, a dead font or something :P
    Isn't that like just one-too-many usergroups?

If we have two Presidents(or consuls. Me <3 that name XD) the first one could choose the font color or something for their reign, and let the second one choose the color when the first one leaves. *confuses self*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Then we'd have two presidents, though. President Emeritus sounds good!
    Me likes Consul XD
    Then Vice could be Praetor...

And Praetor could be Ligitator or Mediator XD

Oh yes, I forgot that PC isn't my forum and I can't make these changes XD
    *scrapps all ideas*

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    Ah, let's just ask Stevie then :P. Stevie is cool. Join the Steveism religion :P
    Is it the 'cool' thing to do? *gives in to peer pressure*
    I'm in!

Stevie is really cool. I still like Consuls/Praetors better than President/Old President/Vice President/Old Vice President.

It would be simpler, and people would get less confused(some people think I'm the owner of PC XD)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Congratz you two!! =D Zuch awzome memberz dezerved to get a pretty colorized name ^_^

Cute pink, nice choice =3

Brittany

Back?
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *uggles back*

*flushes Miss Pink's head in the toilet in the bathroom*
    Okay let's all get back on topic.
    *tries to remember what the topic was*

ergh, your spam has poisoned my mind. I actually had to think about what we were talking about.

Anyways, back ON TOPIC, I guess I'll talk to Steve the next time I see him lol

Back