• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    XD *picks ideas of one-yearly elections and President Emeritus out of the bin*

on my forums (HP ones) I had so many user groups it was such a hassle looking after them

I wish you'd at least gotten VP but nvm

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
    errr i'm kinda late to congratulate you guys
    but good job,
    but i think we should all give the canidates more credit
    even though they did not win, it would've taken lots of courage and determination to tryout. great job, you guys are the future of PC

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    *continues crying* I'm soooo happy for the both of chu! ^^ ...I wish I had a purdy, colourful name. XD
    DarkAvengerCobra said:
    But if that happened all mod guys would be pink *runs away scared*
    You've got a purple profile, quit complaining. :P
    Jedi_Amara said:
    OK, let's get this down...

Elections every year (primaries through one week in September, finals in October)
    A president can serve only one term - they then become "President Emeritus" for the next year, they can then run again the following year...

Anything else?
    Sounds good. Maybe I should run next year. XD

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Congrats to Brittany and FG! As for what the old president would be after a year, for one more year after they would be VIP, with thier name in how the mods look, oh wait that idea sucks XD

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I don't think so, it's more fun this way.

Look at it this way Britt, Andy made a new usergroup just to put me into for a few minutes. I don't think it's gonna be that much trouble :P

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    I don't think so, it's more fun this way.

Look at it this way Britt, Andy made a new usergroup just to put me into for a few minutes. I don't think it's gonna be that much trouble :P
    You mean that ban usergroup? It was longer then 2 mins (if it was 2 mins then why should I take all that time to make a new usergroup when I could have banned you? XD). XD

Kylie-chan

Years
    Arcanine said:
    You mean that ban usergroup? It was longer then 2 mins (if it was 2 mins then why should I take all that time to make a new usergroup when I could have banned you? XD). XD
    mayhaps he put you in to teach ya a lesson... just like you JA to wanna go back there -_-

I'd run next year but I'd probably only get 2 votes: Ninetales_001's vote (he probably didn't vote anyway o.O) and my own... and I don't even know if you CAN vote for yourself...

Also, sorry to break it to you, Corrupt (*sob* it was sad news for myself), but Brittany won, and FG got VP, not JA... never mind they'll do a good job... but it sounds more like MoTY than actually a thing of duty... o.O

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
    Years
    Congratulations to LittleFascistPanties and Forest Grovyle! You are very nice people, and even though there were many worthy contenders, I think you deserve the fun of being PC's elites for a while, and hope that everyone continues to get along as gracefully as during the election. :)

*voted for LittleFascistPanties, and is glad that Forest Grovyle got a piece of the pie - she's awesome.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Yes, you are right, it is purely on popularity and so it's like a MotY. XD Me and my peeps are already planning the Penguin Assault for next year's election XD...

I like the ban usergroup.

Kylie-chan

Years
    some ppl I know would call you an "attention-seeking city girl who likes nothing but causing trouble."

o.O they don't know you like penguins, the third-coolest animal... after dolphins and guinea pigs

Penguins change everything

Back