• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then the fire nation attacked...

srinator

hello! my name is srinator, but you can call me sri. i am 19 ,from india and doing my second year in mechatronics. not many of you guys know me since i frequent more in the battle server but hey its never too late! i have a huge interest in football (not what the americans call football) and i support MU, other than that i like drawing,athletics,playing the guitar and basically anything that intrigues me.

back in 2013 after my 12th finals were over, i wanted to know what pokemon is and why it has such a huge fan following, initially i went on bad system mechanics sites like indigo blue etc and somehow from there i got a link to ps, the main server. i hung out there for about 3-4 days before playing against a player called asha who introduced me to pc (intention being so we could battle again, but we never could sadly lol). anyway after coming here (my first forum ever) i really liked the concept and the vibe this place had going. i joined the pc battle server and usually chatted there. i really liked the idea of a virtual family kind of environment, and most people aren't even jerks even if it is the internet. basically this attracted me to stay. i did well on the bs and even became a mod there for some time after which i had to leave for studies/1st year etc. i did come back 3-4 months back and i have tried to be active both on pc as well as bs.

in real life i am a really outgoing person and have really have no problems making friends but usually i cant stand them after 3-4 days for whatever reason and always tend to sit in my room trying to to cut the world off etc. u can say people irritate me but i would lying, most of the time i just cant relate to them and pc/virtual life doesn't have that problem, well not most people here anyway.
    But when i do open up to someone or really accept him as a friend i become one of the most friendliest and supportive person u would have ever met, yes i do make sarcast/a bit rude comments sometimes but its all in good nature (dont kill me for that).

shooot

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I thought you were Russian or Greek for some reason

What's MU? And do you have any ideas on what you wanna do after college?

srinator

I thought you were Russian or Greek for some reason

What's MU? And do you have any ideas on what you wanna do after college?

oh mu=manchester united(football club)

yeah, i am doing my B.Tech right now and will probably go to the us/uk/germany for le MS

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    What's your real name, or at least nickname if that's too private? Why srinator? Stealth rock kid?

srinator

What's your real name, or at least nickname if that's too private? Why srinator? Stealth rock kid?

well my everyone calls me sri in real life too ;D so expect my real name to be somewhere close lol. and srinator is something that just struct back in the good ol terminator days, the stealth rock kid definition was theorized by you guys when i first joined le server rofl, and it was nice so i let it stick.

Do you have any favorite television show by any chance, sri?
    i do watch a lot of tv series, i like a lot of them too! saying my fav one is a bit hard, hmm let me see
    blacklist,house of cards,firefly,west wing is what comes to my mind as of now lol.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Sup sri o/

Invent and describe a robot that that could benefit human beings in the future.

If you were trapped on a deserted island, what three things would you like to have with you?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    srinub :)

In your opinion, what sort of accent would a pumpkin have?
    Death by lion or ants?
    No technology for a month or no food for 5 days?
    What would your reaction be if Godzilla invaded your city?
    Pancakes, french toast or waffles?
    What are five things you want to do by the end of next year?
    What's your favourite song and why?
    Do you like Disney movies?

srinator

Invent and describe a robot that that could benefit human beings in the future.

If you were trapped on a deserted island, what three things would you like to have with you?

ok, get ready cause your gonna get a glimpse of the future ^_^
    gonna put it in a spoiler cause its huge
    Spoiler:

if i were trapped on le island, i would want a mug, my toolbox,and a convex lens.

srinub :)

In your opinion, what sort of accent would a pumpkin have?
    Death by lion or ants?
    No technology for a month or no food for 5 days?
    Pancakes, french toast or waffles?
    What are five things you want to do by the end of next year?
    What's your favourite song and why?
    Do you like Disney movies?

a pumpkin should have that MUAHAHAHA accent, so that whenever it talks people get a creepy feeling.

death by lions cause you lions are cute and getting nibbled on by ants will be a slow painful death.

no food for 5 days.

And then the fire nation attacked...

french toast.

hmmm probably learn to drive a car, learn to drive a helicopter, learn to drive a plane, learn to drive a train and get wasted.

dream on by aerosmith cause its the stairway to heaven ;)

yes i like disney movies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    What is a "jumping bot"? How does it work? (and don't just say it's a robot that jumps...)

Now that you've experienced your first year of uni, do you think you'd be able to juggle modding duties and school if you were given a chance back on the Battle Server team?

Excluding yourself, who would you say are the top 3 battlers currently on the Battle Server?

srinator

What is a "jumping bot"? How does it work? (and don't just say it's a robot that jumps...)

Now that you've experienced your first year of uni, do you think you'd be able to juggle modding duties and school if you were given a chance back on the Battle Server team?

Excluding yourself, who would you say are the top 3 battlers currently on the Battle Server?

a jumping bot is a robot that jumps :P lol ok seriously tho it is a robot that jumps, there are different designs, the one i made looked more like a car. what we did was keep a sensor in front of the machine to detect the obstacles, when a obstacle is detected in its line of course, it sends an electrical impulse to a motor on its sides that ran a semicircle support structure that gave a thrust to the car while lifting it and thus successfully jumping, it was a crude design and idea but it worked p well.

first year what? >_> read carefully i said second year, i wasnt even here in the first year lol, but yeah if i were given the chance i think i can n_n

even including myself i wont be anywhere on the list lol, i would say dark azelf,sweep,karp. there are a lot of amazing battlers on there, but these people are who strike me first, i would say anti but he aint here.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    sri first of all what is your all time favourite pokemon? secondly if you could eat anything right now what would it be?

Detox

Why on earth did you decide that putting that yoloswag Landorus-I in your signature was a good idea?

If you could click a button and automatically ban any Pokemon from any tier, what Pokemon would it be and why?

srinator

sri first of all what is your all time favourite pokemon? secondly if you could eat anything right now what would it be?
    weezing hnnng but nah I always loved scizor, I think it looks v bad ass and is also p viable competitively lol.
    you Cottage Cheese kebabs all the way!

Hi sri!!
    What other kinds of robot have you built? What's your favourite pokemon type?
    Umm line follower bot,quad copters, tried to make one that could walk on four legs(failed etc), and various weird cars that could do stuff like detect large objects and move around them etc (was a team project but yh) my favorite pokemon type would be fire, I also like infernapes design a lot but probably because v cool.

Why on earth did you decide that putting that yoloswag Landorus-I in your signature was a good idea?

If you could click a button and automatically ban any Pokemon from any tier, what Pokemon would it be and why?

Caus yolo swag B)
    ban all megas tbh I think I would ban mega ZARD x, it's completely broken and looked over.

Last edited:

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
    ahh i love quad copters they look so neat, is it hard to make them? did it work well? what do you use quad copters for?

Also: what are your fave mons to use competitively?

Detox

Honestly I expected you to say something like Mega Gardevoir or Megagross. Why do you think Mega Zard-X is so broken? Also, how to you handle your glaring Specs Charizard weakness?

srinator

ahh i love quad copters they look so neat, is it hard to make them? did it work well? what do you use quad copters for?

Also: what are your fave mons to use competitively?
    Well its p hard yh, and requires quite a bit of funding, It did work well tbh. Like making it is p okay compared to actually running it, since what we did was a self aware quadcopter bot using python as the language etc, v complicated. i don't write the code tho, we have like different groups that work on different subsystems. the quadcopter one was relatively small, with people working on sensors/structure/motors and coding. quad copters can be used for variety of stuff tbh (from surveillance to leisure activities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CR5y8qZf0Y is pretty fun, must watch etc.
    )
    Honestly I expected you to say something like Mega Gardevoir or Megagross. Why do you think Mega Zard-X is so broken? Also, how to you handle your glaring Specs Charizard weakness?
    The reason why I think zard-x is more broken than these others mons are because 1)very good typing, 2) decent bulk, 3)boosting moves that can beat both offensive and stall teams, 4) relatively easier to build around than mega voir (mmeta is just bonkers tho).
    The main reason why i think its broken is because it is very tough to revenge kill due to dd, and its bulk also allows for easy set up on so many mons, i have also found it easy to set up dragon dance against common mons by not mega evolving ( fairies like clefable, knock off/eq gliscors etc).
    i mean sure mmeta is really really broken and people are trying to adjust to it in the current meta (who knows, i have strong feeling it will get suspected again) while so few players remember zards are still op af, and the guessing game can only make it worse.

have you moved over from sludge bomb doom?

Back