• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And then the fire nation attacked...

srinator

What would you like to do after you've finished school?

What got you into competitive?

I am in college unless ofc thats what u call school, i wanted to get out of this country and either go to the us or uk to do my ms.

IDRK, lol.
    i wonder at times to as to what actually made me so interested in competitive battling and why do i always feel like being on the bs. but eh i think right now my only to drive into competitive is to accomplish something and become better as a player.

Detox

How did you come up with the username Stealth Rock Kid...or StealthRockinator for that matter.

srinator

How did you come up with the username Stealth Rock Kid...or StealthRockinator for that matter.

The questions is strong with this one.
    Well i remember how when i first joined everyone had different teams but almost always the first move they used was rocks, and i thought this must be p useful. thats p much how it started. And sri rhymes/similar to my real name so yh

Sirfetch’d

If you were employed at Nintento and given the job to improve Castform to make it competitively viable, what would you do? Stat distributions etc?

Which order would you rank the major tiers from best to worst?

What other pokemon would be cool to see get a mega evo?

Should I consider using Weezing on my team?

srinator

If you were employed at Nintento and given the job to improve Castform to make it competitively viable, what would you do? Stat distributions etc?

Which order would you rank the major tiers from best to worst?

What other pokemon would be cool to see get a mega evo?

Should I consider using Weezing on my team?

You can't make it better personally I would just ask them to delete it from existence.
    But if I were too I would give it better moves of each type and make the ability to induce random weathers than too set a up a weather and then change form.

Ou ubers uu lc nu Ru pu ag FU :)

None Pls (I would love to see mega weezing tho)

No. Unless u want to be bad.

Why are you such a loser? What's your favorite Pokemon?
    I am not.
    Altaria :]]]]]]

srinator

If you could live in any city, where would it be?

I beat him a lot of times, but he just quits right before losing saying rm or this is bs or ur using bad sets smh ;/

Kansas City popped in my head eh .-. But tbh any city in the us or uk would be cool tbh.

srinator

So, who's your favorite battle server moderator, and why?

none all of them suck
    I don't have any favorites tbh, and if I did I woudnt state them here for obvious reason but Yh most of the new mods like gloom anti etc are p cool

Detox

I see. So, what Pokemon do you think will be suspect tested next?

srinator

I see. So, what Pokemon do you think will be suspect tested next?

Lando I probably, since all the other broken things are kinda living okay with each other now, like mega bro for mega meta etc

srinator

Well i will be done with college by then, so i imagine i will be doing my master's in robotics and hopefully playing mons and do a phd in it by then rofl. Anyway even tho i see myself as someone who plans everything in life, this is particularly difficult for me since leaving a country to a foreign place with basically no family friends or relatives seems hard, o well

Detox

You plan on leaving the country? Why? Got any ideal destinations in mind?

Back