• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Glasslip
    Jinsei
    SAO 2nd season
    Sailor Moon Crystal
    Locodol
    Ao Haru Ride
    Hanayamata

All of these are current season series, and as you can see, I've got my hands full with new series so I'm not watching anything older right now.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Not many this season...
    Too few series with HanaKana...

Akame ga Kill
    Aldonah Zero
    Ao Haru Ride
    Free: ES
    Glassip
    Himegoto
    Jinsei
    Locodol
    Momo Kyun Sword
    Nozaki-kun
    P4G: Marie The Animation
    Prism Illya Zwei
    Psycho Pass Recut
    Rail Wars
    Rokujouma
    SAO II
    Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
    Tokyo ESP
    Tokyo Ghoul

And continuing Mahou Shoujo Taisen, Captain Earth and Onii-sama is God The Animation from previous season.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Focusing on the new anime right now. Currently watching:

Free! Eternal Summer
    Sword Art Online 2 (Gun Gale Online)
    GlassLip
    RailWars
    Akame Ga Kill
    Fairy Tail
    One Piece
    Old episodes of Bleach

My favorite anime so far this season has to be Free! Eternal Summer. ^^

Years
  • I finally caught up on my Toonami backlog early this time, so now I'm working my way through series that I've started but not yet finished on Crunchyroll (Chuu-bra!!, WataMote, ImoCho, Nichijou), and planning on starting Trigun soon, and then I'll catch up with Japan on the Pokemon XY anime.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • P4G: Marie The Animation

I like what you've done to the title.

Anyway... Guess I haven't placed my Summer watching list here yet.

Bakumatsu Rock
    Barakamon
    DRAMAtical Murder (please forgive me)
    Free! Eternal Summer
    Glasslip
    Black Butler: Book of Circus (it's my favorite arc of the manga, after the mansion case that is, so I have to watch it)
    Persona 4 Golden
    Re: Hamatora
    SAO II
    Zankyou no Terror

And from last season:
    Haikyuu!!
    Mahouka

And then something else: Mushishi

...I need to find more series with spirits or spirit-like beings in it. ;w;

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Zankyou no Terror - Good stuff with annoying female lead.
    Barakamon - Feel good stuff.
    Tokyo Ghoul - lolgore but entertaining.
    Akame ga Kill - lolgore but entertaining.
    Aldnoah.Zero - lolaliens but Urobutcher + Sawano + Kalafina. AND DAT ED2.
    Sword Art Online II - dat One True God Disciple Trapirito and Shinon's phat ass.
    Toaru Majutsu no Index - magic and science!
    Hungry Heart - Slideshow football: The animation.
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - The Holy Anime. Home to The One True God Tatstu.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I am watching ''Future Card Buddyfight'' !
    I guess its okay accept the creepy dubbing and script.

Heir

/EYES SUSPICIOUSLY
    Years
  • My friends birthday was today, and so he invited people over to watch his full box set of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. We only had enough time to get to episode 20, but that was enough to drive me insane because
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Airing:
    Tokyo Ghoul - I'm loving it so far, I haven't read the manga. But people have said that they skipped an arc from the manga.
    Akame Ga Kill - It's a run of the milll shounen, but it's pretty entertaining.
    Zankyou no Terror - 10/10 for now. Even annoying MC girl got a little better in my book after the last episode.
    Aldnoah.Zero - Best MC. Looks great and BEST OST this season.
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders - Not as strong as Part 2, well for now. But I am still loving it, great series.

Not Airing:
    Shingeki no Kyojin - When it first started airing I watched it. Liked it at first, but felt like it started to become slow. So I stopped watching it at around episode 8. I really do not enjoy it, but I started watching it again because I started watching anime with my mom. I've heard that it made many people that haven't watched anime, start doing so. For me it's still meh, but my mom is loving it.

Log Horizon - I am on episode 15( dropped it before) and I'm trying to start it again. Overall the series is great with interesting ability system. Also there are many likeable characters.

Accel World - Also had it dropped. My only complaint about the series is the MC. Even his damn model/art style is completely different compared to every other character in that world.

Hataraku Maō-sama - Nice, funny series. I feel like some things happened too fast. But overall it's enjoyable.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - As I've heard this series is either loved or hated. I was lucky enough to go in blindky into the series(Spoiler! Except that the MC is not super, hyper over the top like most MC of Mecha shows and the ehhh self pleasuring scene). So far (episode 3) it's great. For the first time ever I actually feel sorry(unlike the MC in Mirai Nikki and Accel World) for a MC who is scared/spineless.

Blood Lad - I don't even know what, but something is missing in this show. I am in the middle of it and simply feels like somthing is missing. I don't even want to finish it anymore.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Just started Natsume Yuujinchou. WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD OF THIS ONE BEFORE?

I need more anime with youkai hhahaha

derozio

Years
  • ...yeah, that scene isn't one that can be forgotten that easily. XD;

Anyway, will finally be up-to-date with Akame ga Kill today. Maybe Barakamon too. And then I'll start watching Sailor Moon Crystal since I have 2 episodes with me. :3

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Blue Spring Ride
    Sailor Moon Super S
    Sailor Moon Crystal
    Folktales From Japan
    Magica Wars
    Persona 4 The Golden Animation
    Pokemon XY
    Sword Art Online II
    Yami Shibai 2nd Season

I have so many shows I'm watching right now orz

I want to finish Sailor Moon Super S so that's at least out of the way, I'm watching too many airing shows at once and I don't recommend it lol.

derozio

Years
  • Watching and catching up with Barakamon. Best seasonal show. Seen 3 eps. <3

Back