• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
Years
  • I recently finished Yowamushi Pedal which was seriously amazing. One of the best shounen sports series I've seen a LONG time. So pumped for the second season!

I also saw Tokyo Ghoul, but I've switched over to the manga since it covers more of the stuff they skipped over in the anime. Really great if you're looking for something gore-y but not too gore-y.

I also saw a good number of episodes of Hunter x Hunter; it's been put on my hiatus list for now, but it was a good series I enjoyed.

I'm debating whether to see Kuroko no Basket; everyone is saying it's amazing, but I'm scared it won't live up to the hype you know?

Oh my, Barakamon sounds AMAZING. I love the slice of life genre especially when there's character growth as well. I'll definitely be watching that.

kyuubi93

What a bother
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2018
    I've mainly been watching Naruto while waiting for the next season of Attack On Titan to come out. In the meantime, I also like to watch Hunter x Hunter. I also plan on watching an anime my friend told me about on facebook, an anime called "Psycho Pass", on Netflix. It seems like it would be interesting.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I started watching Madoka Magica today, and I'm now on the last episode. Now I finally understand all of the pictures I've seen of Kyubey. So much nope.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Started and finished Mirai Nikki in a couple days, glad to get another popular anime out of the way so people can stop telling me to watch it lol.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Ace of Diamond
    Akame ga Kill
    Aldnoah.Zero
    Ao Haru Ride
    Baby Steps
    Bakumatsu Rock
    Barakamon
    Dramatical Murder
    Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
    Haikyuu!!
    Persona 4 Golden the Animation
    Rail Wars!
    Sailor Moon Crystal
    Sengoku BASARA Judge End
    Shirogane no Ishi Argevollen
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Zankyou no Terror

That's just things that are airing ahahaha I'm terrible with keeping up with anime. I keep picking up more and more I recently picked up Railgun, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Bakemonogatari, Haganai and I think a couple others which I'll get around to watching eventually.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Currently watching:
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Zankyou no Terror
    Barakamon
    Akame ga Kill
    Aldnoah.Zero
    Sword Art Online II
    Mahouka Koukou no Rettosei
    Hungry Heart: Wild Striker
    Toaru Majutsu no Index
    Ghost in the Shell - Arise (series of movies)

On-Temporary hold:
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventures - Stardust Crusaders
    Baccano! Specials
    Bakemonogatari
    D.Gray-Man
    Ghost in the Shell (original movies)
    Needless
    Texhnolyze

Recently finished:
    Garden of Words
    Ghost in the Shell - Arise: Ghost Pain

Planning to watch soon:
    Nichijou
    Paranoia Agent
    Durarara!
    Darker than Black
    Seirei no Moribito

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Currently watching:

Akama ga KILL - Probably my favourite show of the summer,
    SAO II - May drop :/
    Tokyo Ghoul - Almost caught up.
    Tokyo ESP - Only watched the first three - seems interesting, gonna see how it goes.
    Naruto Shippuuden - Ongoing since forever.
    Fairy Tail - Love love but feel there's a definite drag :( maybe because I've read the manga now.
    Hunter x Hunter - I love how it can go from awesome battle scenes to politics. The HxH world is very well developed.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • Akame ga Kill! - My second favourite anime of the summer.

Aldnoah.Zero - Third favourite anime of the summer, loving the animes with none wimpy male leads.

Ao Haru Ride - Reminds me of Sukitte Ii na yo, which I have to say is my guilty pleasure.

Barakamon - A nice comedy which shows character development, you don't see those often.

Captain Earth - I watched an anime not long ago which reminded me of this so much, however I'm finding the storyline getting tedious and boring but there aren't many episodes left so I'll stick with it.

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Not too sure why I like this anime, most of the episodes are the same and something good has to happen soon or I'll find myself dropping it.

Ginga Tetsudou Monogatari - I usually don't watch older animes but as of recent I've fount myself enjoying them a lot more, mainly because they seem to have a lot better storylines than most of the newer ones.

Glasslip - Started out as a really nice anime and I enjoyed watching it but not it seems to be again getting tedious, boring and repeating the same concept in every episode will be dropping soon if something good doesn't happen.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Best anime I've ever watched end of lol.

Nobunaga Concerto - Art style takes a while to get used to but I love this anime so much.

Rail Wars! - Bewbs Bewbs bewbs!

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance - Basically is exactly the same concept as Zero no Tsukaima but still pretty good apart from some of the OTT humour.

Zankyou no Terror - I like the idea of activists who aren't into hurting people but instead using the fear of terrorism to try and get the world to change.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Just finished watching Ghost in the Shell (1995). It was a pretty damn good movie. The art and overall production values were just exquisite, really. Although I still like the SAC series much more, this was in no way a downer. Oh, and its opening music was orgasmic. I've been listening to it non-stop for a while now. <333

Now, onto Innocence. :3

Years
  • Currently watching:
    Akame Ga Kill
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Zankyou no Terror
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders

Aldnoah.Zero

Finished recently:
    High School DxD
    High School DxD New
    Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda
    Hitsugi no Chaika
    Log Horizon
    Hataraku Maou-sama!

Blood Lad
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica Movie 3: Hangyaku no Monogatari
    Neon Genesis Evangelion: The End of Evangelion
    Neon Genesis Evangelion

Planing to watch:
    Evangelion: 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone
    Evangelion: 2.0 You Can (Not) Advance
    Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo

Bakemonogatari
    Nisemonogatari
    Ghost Hound
    Egro Proxy
    Code Geass

Xaldin

Big things come in Nice packages.
    Years
  • so much Anime,so little time

Currently Watching:
    Fairy Tail
    Tokyo Ghoul
    Trigun

Finished:
    Various amounts of anime that i can't name right off the bat XD(I may fill this in later)

I'm halfway through Trigun and Tokyo Ghoul,and very close to finishing another arc on Fairy Tail.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now it's Ore No Imouto after getting past High School Of The Dead. So far it's pretty good but I can't help but feel dumber after each episode.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I'm on like episode 7 of Captain Earth. I dunno, I want this to be good, but I'm just not wow'd by it so far.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I am watching Nichijou. It is AMAZING.

Nichijou is fantastic and Nano is adorable.

P.S. I'm also watching Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders. Kinda sad that's it's not as fabulous as Battle Tendency was, but Joseph is still great.

Years
  • Currently rewatching the gundam animes in chronological order, or as close as I can get. Almost through with Zeta right now.

Back