• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • That one is a pretty nice choice.

Yea I bought the complete series on Crunchyroll for like $5. For a 7 episode series its not that bad

OMG Magi!!111! ...Sorry. That's one nice choice there. I hope you enjoyed that one! (I prefer the manga better but the anime's okay, with the great choice of seiyuus and all)
    Yea Magi is good. Really enjoying it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Sailor moon crystal. I always preferred the manga to the anime so I am happy that they show a manga fied anime now :). Since I have absolutely no idea of good anatomy etc i dont even see all the gripes and mistakes there are suppoised to be.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Finally had the chance to watch 5 Centimeters per Second. Gosh the art is pretty and the story itself was nice.

pkmin3033

I've been watching Kokoro Connect, and I've really enjoyed it - I wasn't expecting it to be so...depressing and angsty, and surprisingly mature - but the last four additional episodes...for crying out loud, I don't care about Iori Nagase's ridiculous identity crisis. The focus has really narrowed, and it's infuriating, because the relationships between Taichi/Himeko and Yoshifumi/Yui are infinitely more interesting. Especially the former; I adore Inaban.

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
    Years
  • Im currently watch pokemon xy ! Ive not yet watch this, so i want to watch!! :) ... I wonder why wheres the episode 3 ?? Duh i search to other have a complte episode maybe ^_^ ..haha ..see yah around~

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Watching Inuyasha and Hunter x Hunter.
    Following weekly episodes of One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, and Fairy Tail.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years
  • Going back and rewatching Toradora. Just because it's a classic.

Years
  • Marathoned Trigun over the holiday weekend, including the Badlands Rumble movie. Took on Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! in less than 24 hours. Devouring my way through Witch Craft Works now. Also watched the Broly movie and the Full Metal Alchemist movie last week. Plan on watching the first two Eva rebuild movies (1.11 and 2.22) since they aired on Toonami over the weekend. Also mixed in some Pokemon and finished up Attack on Titan during this time as well. Oh, and a couple episodes of One Piece and Naruto fit into that somewhere.

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • It's quite sad that probably half of my watch list is gone due to airing animes ending and a lot of them were the good ones, I have seen a little peak of what is to come next year but I hope they put out some more amazing ones like this year.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Postponing catching up with Naruto Shippuden to watch it with my roommate and his friend when I go back to school. The only anime I've been watching lately is Magi season 1 and I finished it the other night. It's a pretty good anime, ti started off slow but the fights towards the end were really good. I'll probably watch Gintama ans Log Horizon season 2 next.

Back