• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • I'm drowning atm.

Currently keeping up with:

D. Gray-man Hallow (aaaaagh Lavi's new voice =()
    Love Live! Sunshine!! (what I'm most excited about as a huge LL fan)
    Puzzle & Dragons Cross (probably one of the only ones watching, PAD is generally much more appealing to Japan and Korea)
    Servamp
    DAYS
    Boku no Hero Academia
    HeartCatch Precure
    Re:Zero

Though since Academia finished last month I'll be done in the next day or so. Having a lot of fun watching all of these series!

Last edited:

Lerche

A rare person
    Years
  • Currently watching:
    Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
    Handa-kun
    Naruto Shippuden
    etc.
    I hope the fillers ...
    Never mind

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
  • Chuuka Ichiban (commonly translated as Cooking Master Boy)

75283.jpg

I love cooking animes. Not animes that feature tangential cooking episodes, but the ones that have it as their central focus, so different aspects of the skill and techniques are fleshed out all Breaking Bad-like. This anime has that perfect blend of an analytic approach to cooking plus the 80's exaggerated anime tropes and reactions. Only seen the first 16 episodes thus far, and it strikes me as the lovechild of cooking and DBZ (minus the tension and the slowness and all those dead Krillins, of course).

Happy and at peace. :)
    Years
  • Just finished Elfen Lied. Pretty fantastic throughout in a dark manner and it shows what humans can be, both good and bad. Reminds me of Mirai Nikki.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I started Gintama, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure(all of it including the 90s OVA), and rewatching YuYu Hakusho, or at least finally watching the original with subs. God Kuwabara is still a boss all these years later.

Terumi-kantoku

Cat Lover Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    As for the most recent anime, I watch DGM Hallow without fail. And I´ll binge watch with my best friend once it ends. (P.S.- I need Lotus Pain single.)

I have several anime to finish here... Let´s see...

- Musaigen no Phantom World - 4 episodes left.
    - Nisemonogatari - Going to episode 6.
    - Etotama - 3 episodes left.
    - OreImo S2 - Stopped at episode 4 for now.
    - Steins;Gate - Watched just 3 episodes until now.

As you can see, I´m REALLY lazy.

Oh, but I´ve finished Tamako Market, Shiki and Kiznaiver few days ago. Enjoyed all.

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • Currently watching:
    Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 - It's an old mecha anime. I found VHS tapes in an old box in my house so I thought I may as well.
    Gosick - After many years, I'm finally getting around to this. I didn't watch it before since I assumed Victorique was a cliché loli tsundere.
    Jigoku Shoujo - I'm really loving Ai as a character, probably my new favorite main. :D But yeah, as for the anime itself I really wish they had more torture & gore scenes for some of these antagonists, the way they punish these degenerates just isn't satisfying, I want them to suffer as much as possible.
    One Piece - Been 2 years since I last watched it since I wanted to wait for the dressrosa arc to end. Started at episode 663, now on 711. I'm liking Law's backstory very much.
    Slam Dunk - Never really liked sports anime unless it had romance in it but I thought I may as well give it a shot.
    Yuru Yuri - I'm not sure how I feel about this. lol

Talon Flare

Learning to break kayfabe
    Years
  • Anime Currently watching according to MyAnimeList.

Akuma no Riddle 2/12
    Arslan Senki (TV): Fuujin Ranbu 1/8
    Boku no Hero Academia 11/13
    Girls und Panzer 2/12
    Orange 3/13
    Persona 4 the Animation 8/25
    Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 16/25
    Shinsekai Yoi 3/25
    Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara 3/13

If you want to see the rest of my list here it is.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/BasedNardo

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Special-A!
    Or how we Canadians pronounce it, Special-Eh

Episode 12/24

Episode 20/24

I finished it :P

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I just finished up on Upotte! and well it wasn't exactly the best show that I've seen but hey, i can forgive it for trying. I might as well continue by reading up the manga and Upotte! Nano if I were to continue up with the adventures of Anthropomorphosized firearms.

Some things in my hitlist.

f18a175561e6496b324cadcac3ba7361657096a6_hq.gif

Freezing (watching right now) - it seems that a fated google search has got me into watching something that I overlooked years ago, then again I just heard of this now and from what I've seen, well it has your typical and unsurprising amount of fan service but I can deal with it.

tumblr_nce7njiBph1r784aqo3_500.gif

Jin Roh the Wolf Brigade - why have i not seen this now or maybe i have seen it but a long time ago, so i can't remember if i was able to fully watch this. Anyway, the really cool Wolfenstein like looking grunts is what got me to watching this anime film.

Years
  • Just finished Date A Live II (finally), I don't think it was as good as the first but the ending was good :)

Gonna start watching Magi: the Labyrinth of Magic now, I haven't seen it and I've heard some good things about it :)

Years
  • Mainly watching/trying to finish these shows:
    Love Live Season 2
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
    Mononoke
    Mobile Police Patlabor

I'm trying, but sadly failing

クリスタル

The Pokemon Observer
    Years
  • Previously finished Shounen Maid. I watch it non-stop within two days time, because it is just too funny that I can't cease to stop. It is a nice comedy anime that is just LMAOL {XD}

Currently watching Musaigen no Phantom World. Not bad, yet not good. Although story is mediocre, but characters are really well-featured, each single character stand out individually, including the protagonist as well.

Back