• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Only if I think I'm going to throw up. Then I warn them. Little old ladies on buses especially, because their lives have been quite difficult enough without young so-and-so's vomiting on them.

Have you got any interesting heritage?

Years
    I don't have any heritage, I am the product of a drunken rendezvous between a group of out of town midichlorians heading to a plumbing convention and the angel Gabriel on a day off.

Can you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious backwards?

Years
    Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus.

Sounds like the name of a dinosaur out loud, huh.

Did you ever brushed down a horse?

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    A long time ago but yes! I took riding lessons at a horse farm for a while and the horse I took care of was Moe. Occasionally I'd also take care of the pony, Stormy.

Have you ever traveled to a foreign country?

Years
    I love nature, I could be surrounded by it all day, every day, for the rest of my life and not get bored.

Do you watch black and white movies?

Years
    Occasionally, but I infinitely prefer colour. The Apartment and Some Like It Hot are beyond acceptable, though, because they both have John Lemmon, and the latter has the she-goddess Monroe.

What is the main outlet for your anger?

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Drawing or writing. Though if my best friend is online sometimes I'll vent. But most of the day its through drawing or writing.

What... is your favorite color?

Years
    Not technically. One day it'll probably be a necessity, though. LA is notoriously hard to manage alone.

Don't search the answer up to the following question:

On what month and year was J. F. Kennedy shot?

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    Hmm I just recently visited Dallas and visited his memorial so I know it was in late November but I can't remember the exact day unfortunately. But it was late November for sure!

Read any good comics recently?

Years
    That I have no sense of reality, therefor no proper sense of consequences, so it breaks down all the wrong borders and puts new ones in weird places. I push things too far, but sometimes I can't even push it an inch. It's sort of like living in Wonderland, and I'm the Cheshire Cat. Which, incidentally, is the only good cat.

What is your opinion of Captain James Hook?

Years
    Err, it's hard to say. My hair is only messy when I wake up, in which case I can just smooth it down with a sweep of my hand, or when I'm roughhousing. In the big picture, not really.

Do you prefer anime, or cartoons?

Years
    Well, this is quite hard. I'm anime fan, but lately (like a year or so) I've been watching old Disney and Looney Tunes shorts and haven't watched anime in a while. So I would pick cartoons for now.

Are you easily scared by a movie or game?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back