• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer The Question Above

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Well, it depends on what sort of mood I'm in. Low blood sugar? Nothing will faze me. High on hype? I'll scream. The Romani Ranch shoot-the-motherfucking-aliens arc from Majora's Mask has me catatonic, though.

What size.... is your mouth?

Years
    I'll have to ask myself the question then:

Hi there, buddy! Been diagnosed yet?

No, but thanks for asking.

Did you ever hallucinate?

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    All the time. Not as much now as I used to though. Side effect from common head rush when I was younger I think.

If you had to lose a limb, which limb would you pick?

Years
    Yes. I ate a chocolate after it had been removed from the wrapper some two years ago. It tasted remarkably like carpet and I'm still in therapy.

Do you thrive on anarchy?

simone1234

Don't underestimate the enemy/opponent.
    Years
    No, i can't, unless i train i might get a chance someday.

You meet bob outside the place you are in right now, he asks you if you saw Jack, you say no but bob doesn't trust you so bob asks you if you know know Sparrow, what would you say ? A)yes B )No or C) Never saw him

Years
    I'd go with B, and then I'd laugh because I am physically incapable of laughless lying, so he'd get suspicious. From there, who knows?

Is it weird to search up 'alien kissy scenes', even in the name of research?

Years
    Because they are useful and easy to learn. But as someone who study Math (and enjoys it) I might be biased...

Speaking of Math, why is it one of the most hated science in the world?

Years
    Because its this huge, looming fact of life that you cannot escape, and while it has the potential to make you fantastically rich, all it seems to do is piss you off and make you broke.

If aliens and human were to mingle, would you be against inter-species relations in more intimate sense, or...?

Years
    There is a saying in my country and if you didn't have at least one fist fight during the year, then it's a bad year. Let's just say I don't remember having a bad year in a while.

How would you react on someone tracking you down through internet and meeting you in the real life?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I would probably file a police report immediately, though I'm pretty open about the area I live in online, so I'm sure anyone could find me without trying that hard...

What taste do you really hate?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back