• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Any other adult players on here?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I am technically an adult but I am the type of guy who finds it hard to just suddenly lose interest in things that make me smile. I still love most of the things that I did as a child but Pokemon and Spongebob stand at the top! XD I dont see myself losing interest anytime soon at all. I just wish it was less childish, though I dont REALLY mind, I kinda wish it got a little more mature, but the games competitive side makes up for that. Pokemon forever <333

heatman2477

think with your dipstick jimmy
    Years
  • I'm 26 and been playing since Red and Blue. Stopped for a while after crystal came out because my GBC broke and I guess forgot how awesome the games were. Then I found out my buddy who is 23 had Diamond when they came out and instantly had to get a DS and also go back and buy and enjoy gen 3 when I found out the DS could play GBA. I'll be a lifer, that is for sure :rambo:

dastandy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • 25 turning 26 this year... been playing pokemon since blue on my big bulkly gameboy... which i still have.... and sometimes actually still play... hello missingno that turns into a kangashkan (sp) that oddly some how knows how to fly? O.o

Years
  • I'm 20, 21 in May and I still play the fourth generation avidly. I fell out with Pokémon a little during the third generation, since I felt a need to grow up as most teenagers do, but then I realised that was completely stupid around the time I was 18. Why should I stop playing when I enjoy the games? After I got Pearl I met some other people who play Pokémon when I went to university, and there are 3 of us who still play on a regular basis.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2010
    Yep 23 years young and still playing. I have heart gold and I put a tattoo of a butterfree on my girlfriends leg. Yep hardcore she is. Oh does anyone knows where i can get two arceus??

Years
  • I'm 20, have played every generation to death since the very first. Don't see the point in abandoning a series because its made "for kids" I still love the games to this day and will enjoy them equally as much as the likes of Modern Warfare and Heavy Rain. Variety is the spice of life as they say.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
  • I'm 20 and I've been playing since 1998. xD You're never too old to do a hobby that you enjoy, and Pokemon is no different than just that--a hobby. I'll probably continue playing video games as long as I have the free time to play them. :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • 24 in June, and still playing. I plan on playing as long as they make the games, and will probably still play the old ones, even when they aren't. I have a 3 & 4 year old (both boys), and I think I may have gotten them hooked to at least the show, for now. Most people read books before they go to bed, but I play Pokémon (which, on occasion, found myself waking up in the middle of the night to save and shut off my DSi because I fell asleep playing, lol).

I also walk around work with my PokéWalker, but nobody seems to care. Either that or they're not sure what it is and don't want to bother asking. :laugh:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I'm 19 and still playing, and I got all my friends hooked on it again. Including my girlfriend, which is nice, because now I don't have to make some excuse why I can't see her when I'm actually playing Pokemon. I can just have her over and we both play Pokemon now!

Nashton

A Trainer Of Great Skill.
    Years
  • Yep 23 years young and still playing. I have heart gold and I put a tattoo of a butterfree on my girlfriends leg. Yep hardcore she is. Oh does anyone knows where i can get two arceus??

hahaha she give you butterfreies inside! haha

(Michele jackson song reference "butterflies")

i had to XD

but im 18 in college i stll play i dont really care what people think

i play at the mall, the student center, etc.

you never know who wants to play lol

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
  • It's not like you have to say it's for you, if you don't wanna tell her who it's for. Just thank her, and change the subject? xD Either way, I'm going to be 23 this year, currently replaying Platinum, and I'm still as big of a fan as ever. Our oldest member here is in her 70's, actually, and she's pretty hardcore into Pokemon.

The game is made for entertainment purposes, and entertainment has no age limit. Just because someone is older than 15, it doesn't mean they can't still enjoy Pokemon. :3

Woah, dude like get a life cmon college or something? Football, sports yeh know? :P Jk I love Pokemon and I'm 18 turning 19 and I beast at the card game or at least I used to at my local league. Now I'm getting back into it so I can pown again!

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • Well by law I'm an adult. (18) I have played since the begining and such, so I guess I make the cut. (14 years of Pokemon for the win?)

Years
  • 21 is adult right?! xD I plan on playing until my DSi dies on me..

Whoa wait a minute...the DS can die? That just scared me.

Anyway, I am 22 and I have been playing pokemon since I was 14. I got my 26-year-old boyfriend into Diamond, so I am planning on battling with him at some point.

Some people do honestly think it's weird that I play it, but I don't care. They're just jealous that they don't have such a cool hobby. :p

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • I'm 11, and I'm pretty young for this community... My first game was Crystal. I don't really play D/P/Pt though... (WORST. GAMES. EVER.)

Back