• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Ask a fact-checking Gardevoir!

Days
  • To Crustan : The answer might be easy to guess. ^^
    Charmander's line! Fire type, Flamethrower move, dragon like evolution, ... Now, if I were to pick another starter, I would go for Swampert's line, the one which I soloed Ruby with! A real one-Pokémon-team!
    because Mega Charizard X actually gains the dragon type, do you like it more than normal Charizard?

Years
  • To Zaronji : Actually, while I do like Mega Charizard X's colors, I am not a fan of its blue horn tips and the spikes on its shoulders, so I prefer Mega Charizard Y, and first of all, the normal Charizard. The Pokémon's visual look is my main selection criteria in picking my favourites! Then comes, the moves, the stats, the Ability,...
    Same thing with the way I look when I go outside. You will never see me going out without wearing one of my outfits... except maybe if a battle starts! ^^

Years
  • To Fleurdelis : There is quite a few!
    Several old games, like Tyrizard 3000 (where you play a Charizard from above, blasting waves of enemy spaceships!) ; Wartortle Wind (where four Pokémon factions, Grass type, Psychic type, Rock type and Fairy type compete for supremacy) ; Staryucraft (with humans, Psychic types and Bug types battling in space!) ; One Pokémon Must Fall (where giant Dynamax or Gigantamax Pokémon fight in duels!) ; Myth : The Fallen Wailords ; Rollout 2 and 4 (set in a post-apocalyptic world!) ; the Pokémon games of course ; Gran Theft Wynauto!

And more recent ones : Altaria : Chronicles of the Gifted ; Call of Dugtrio ; Soul Baxcalibur 2 and 6 ; Banetside 2 (a MMOFPS!); Meta-pod (a neat, sci-fi racing game!) ; Mass Parasect trilogy ; Wargrimer 40.000 : Dawn of War (the first series, featuring the Space Marills, the Sneaseldars, the Rhyhorks, the Chaos Space Marills, the Imperial Guardevoirs, the Tauros Empire, the Solosisters of Battle, the Dark Sneaseldars, the Necronzmas)!

Last edited:
    Years
  • To Alex_Among_Foxes : I can easily name a few! Al Caponyta, Tony Cubone, 'Lucky' Lucario and Don Kekleoni.
    What I am planning to fact-check next... good question! I have recently heard of a newly discovered region, the Kitakami Region, and rumors about a shining Teal Mask, an elusive Area Zero and its hidden treasure... This all sounds so exciting! I can't wait to step leg in this far Region and unveil its many secrets!

Years
  • To Fleurdelis : I have seen a few things about this, indeed! That Gardevoir is not a jolly and friendly one, we can both agree on that! About the game, I am not sure I am ready yet to tackle another game with battles so tough and more hairpulling puzzles... If I told you how many times I became Confused and threw Thunderbolts around, which caused power outages I used Calm Mind while trying to progress when I played Reborn... Hehe!

Last edited:
    Years
  • To Alex_Among_Foxes : A pastry shop in Lumiose City, Kalos : "Chez Machoco"! So many chocolate cookies, sweets, shortbreads, muffins, brownies, fondants, pies, ... I wanted to take one of each sort so much, but I had to keep enough money to visit Lumiose City's underground galleries... But have no doubt, I will be back next time, for a trip to Kalos without going "Chez Machoco" is a wasted trip!
    I have tried speaking to Tentacool and Tentacruel to fact-check their Pokédex entries, but all of my attempts fell "float". Get it ? ^^

Last edited:
    Years
  • To Explorer of Time : That would be Infinite Fusion! I had fun testing many fusions, and here is my current team!
    Spoiler:

I will let you guess which Pokémon were fused! ^^

Here are their names :
    Spoiler:

If this fusion system was real, I would love to try it with many willing Pokémon! Breathe Flamethrower like a Charizard, wield a blade like Aegislash, soar through the stratosphere like Rayquaza... So many possibilities!

Years
  • To Nah : I pick Tali Zorah, of the Quaxlian race! I like her personality and look, and the way her Flight type like race migrates through space! And the way she is afraid of the Bug type like Raquani! And I always liked, in my runs, to have them make peace with the Klinklangeth on their homeworld!

Years
  • To Ivysaur : My favourite food ? Sweet Hearts! The way the chocolate and the dough complement each other, and melt in the mouth... The best food ever! Then comes Lavaridge Town's famous Lava Cookies! Not to forget Oran Berry Juice! ^^

To Alex_Among_Foxes : That is... just hair. Hair that I spend a good while combing every morning. It wouldn't do to appear disheveled in front of the camera!

Last edited:
    Back