• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
  • Rhyhorn and Cubone > all is why.

@^: Are you thirsty? You should be.
    Cubone is my fourth favorite ground type behind the Ice/Ground types :3 Rhyhorn is cool too, but I'd prefer the Sandshrew line. I'm not AS big a fan of evolved Ground types, but I am warming up to the Ground type <3 Anywho...

I've always got water on hand... so even if I were thirsty ^-^ Unless of course... you were looking for something less clean o.o *puts a finger to chin and looks oblivious*

Cool, Cute, Beauty, Smart, or Tough? Which do you prefer? :3

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • But neither Cubone nor Rhyhorn is my top favorite XD
    But Cubone used to be.

Beauty moves are always the cool ones anyway~

Orange juice vs milk?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • But neither Cubone nor Rhyhorn is my top favorite XD
    But Cubone used to be.

Beauty moves are always the cool ones anyway~

Orange juice vs milk?
    I'd go with Beauty too :3 Prior to 4th gen, all Ice moves were of the Beauty type so I'm biased :P

Nyeh >.< I prefer the taste of orange juice, but it's not as versitile as milk and has all that sugar @-@ I'd also rather eat an actual orange than drink the actual juice ;.; So milk wins, but it's a tough decision.

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
    Years
  • How's the weather up or down there?
    HOT! Well not like, 120 degrees, but like 98, so with the humidity it feels like 101.

Would you eat Pokabu Flavored Pringles? (haha)

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • What's your favorite series?

You're right, it is obvious. It's been that way for almost two years, and while I've had two temporary obsessions along the way (Soul Eater and Final Fantasy IX) my favorite series remains the same.

---

Your username. What made you think of it?

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • How's the weather up or down there?
    HOT! Well not like, 120 degrees, but like 98, so with the humidity it feels like 101.

Would you eat Pokabu Flavored Pringles? (haha)
    Hmm... I'm wondering if it would taste like bacon, ham, or jalopenos. Tbh, if I were taking this seriously... it all depends on the flavor ^-^

What would you ask for if you could have one thing that you don't already own right now for free?

Last edited:

사랑해

I'll back off so you can live.
    Years
  • Nyeh. 6-7. There are some good ones like the Ninjas from EO3 and there are some pretty bad ones. I don't really hold any special fondness though.

Do you like you ninjas then?

I adore ninjas. :3

Oh wow, okay, another question for you....

If you could only own 3 items besides food and water, what would they be?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back