• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

austy14

Cannibal
Years
  • I plan on getting both, but most likely Black first and then wait a while for White. I like Reshiram'm design better, for whatever reason (though I like Zekrom's part electric). I also like the technological advances of Black more, having lived in both the big city and a rural town, I like big cities lol.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Both. But I'm gonna play White more religiously. Zekrom is bawse-mode. And he doesn't look like a complete fruit. Besides
    Dragon/Electric=Win.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2012
    I'll definitely be getting both. I always buy 2/3, be it one of the first two, and then skip the third, or I get one of the first 2, then the 3rd game. This time will definitely be getting black and white, and probably getting my girlfriend a copy of both too, because I'm lovely like that :)

Rapidash

Firefly Class.
    Years
  • I'll get White and finish it then buy Black. Hopefully by that time the third game will be coming out and I'll get that too :D

I plan to take a lot of time over Black and White - if I can be patient enough to not rush them

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I think the last time I posted here I said Black, but since the revelation of Rankurusu I'm getting White. But all is still pretty much up in the air untill they reveal every version exclusive. Anyways, after I beat whichever game I get first, I'll end up getting the other one.

LyokoGirl5000

Lyoko Princess
    Years
  • I'm going to do my usual routine of importing one version from Japan and buying the other when it comes out in America.

I've already preordered White version from an import site. I'll get Black version when it comes out here.

Years
  • I was gonna get black. Then i realized Zekrom was in white and he looks AWESOME!!! so im getting white. Plus Rankurusu looks sweet.

The Red Chain

It's a cute blobby Psychic type with Magic Guard. You cannot top that. >O
    The only thing I'm sad about is that I have to be without the beautiful Reshiram. ;___;
    Then again I don't know what other version exclusives there are.. here's hoping Tabunne isn't version exclusive to Black or something. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back