• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    if you payed attention to FDL at all you'd know that I got myself killed on purpose

do not come for me homie

Syn you better not die from suicide this time omg.

You don't know how much Gunner and I were flabbergasted about that moment in our FDL chat.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Naku's a boy .-.

so; "Or someone salty from her his FDL shenanigans"

But Zami is a girl! D:

And Spectrum. I'm not pushing to kill him, I'm simply voting immediately for him with no other reason. I said I messed up in reference to what I said in the posts I deleted, nothing to do with NAs. So I wasn't softing at a PR at all. I really don't want to say anymore on the matter, whether you look into this or not is up to you. If you want to lynch me, go ahead. But as a heads up to everyone: there are gunna be some serious shenanigans in this game with the Voodoo Lady role. And if you're the unlucky target (like I am), you may very well have no choice but to die to whatever word she chooses. And the worst part is: you'll see it coming but can't stop it.

Now, I'm done talking my piece. Afaik I have nothing more to say for this day phase before I open my big mouth again ><""

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm not sure what Ulli is up to; but I can tell you for a fact that the proper action is going to be [Execute] Foxrally. I promise the outcome will be good when you follow through with me on this. :3

Hail Blarzigord!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I promise the outcome will be good when you follow through with me on this. :3

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    omg how many more of these patriotic *insert nilla role name here* do we need to have before the GMs are satisfied

like I'm seeing this turning into a meme of the UG or something

*ahem*

yeah care to tell us why is that, Melody? I do not have plans to follow a blindwagon even if it's only D1 right now

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I said I messed up in reference to what I said in the posts I deleted, nothing to do with NAs. So I wasn't softing at a PR at all.

You seem to be claiming you were baited into saying the magic word. Only you posted before Zehn did, and then asked us to "please erase from [our] memory what was mentioned in the posts [you] had deleted." Then you place a random vote with no explanation.

You don't see how weird this looks?

But as a heads up to everyone: there are gunna be some serious shenanigans in this game with the Voodoo Lady role. And if you're the unlucky target (like I am), you may very well have no choice but to die to whatever word she chooses. And the worst part is: you'll see it coming but can't stop it.

You've used a wide vocabulary here, so you obviously have a good idea of your magic word. Why not say what you want to, and blank out any potential triggers?

I'm not sure what Ulli is up to; but I can tell you for a fact that the proper action is going to be [Execute] Foxrally. I promise the outcome will be good when you follow through with me on this. :3

Not this shit again pls

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I am sorry Spectrum I can't say anymore. Hopefully the bright players here can figure it out. Believe me when I say I wish I could help. As for the deleted post, it was because I broke a rule, Spectrum, without realizing it until afterwards. So on one hand, I would want the people who did see it to forget it happened so this game isn't ruined (in one aspect, anywho). On the other hand, I want you smart mafia players to figure it out so what I WANT to say still becomes public knowledge.

I hope that makes sense. And please understand, I can only explain so much ><

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    This is very confusing. Blame me for being asleep.

I think I might need to go back and read all this again and again...

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    So if I'm getting this right, Ulli was voodoo'd into saying execute, and therefore is killed by voting?

Back