• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    I don't think you can use the voting word as a voodoo word, that would be gamebreaking.

And he said that word already and is still alive.

What I don't get is how he knows he was Voodoo'd. I wouldn't think the target would know? More info please.

And GP, can I get an answer - does the lynching have be by a majority or just by the most votes?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    It's a 50% chance I'll die. And no, the word was not execute. I'd agree, that would be gamebreaking. I feel inclined to believe it was the person's name that was voodoo'd (afaik that is allowed?). Also, I don't know for sure that I got voodoo'd. But from what I do know and theorize, I feel like I have been.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

and why is that

Collector Elwood said:

...because I'm a cute little angel?

No but seriously I'm a PR.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    But Fox is our lord and savior Blarzigord D:

Well the first incarnation of our lord and savior Blarzigord...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Did anyone spot Johnny pointing the FOS over at dear Delta (;) Yul) for no actual reason?

That was p odd.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    Oh for fox sake are you guys going to kill me with no explanation again

EDIT: Just read melody's post, BS she isn't the operative

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Um, guys? Votes are committed...

Somehow I think the random votes might end up bunching up into...randomness.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    One side of me wants to execute Foxrally with Melody just to off him before a dance party. The other side of me is still undecided on what the smart thing to do is, I don't want to throw my one vote away atm so rip.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    No fuck rhyming this is an order don't make Foxrally be able to start all the rhyming shenanigans from Blarz I again.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Oh geez, I doubt I'll have time to vote before the day ends unless I do it now, and I'm curious to see if Melody is telling the truth so,

[kill]Foxrally

I'm sorry if you're innocent, Foxrally ;-; I'm cool with the rhyming thing though.

Back