• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • Well then, that escalated quickly.

Seems to me that if Melody was scum she wouldn't be putting a target on her back so early in the game. [Execute] Foxrally

sry fox I know you want to live for the dance party

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

[lick booty] Melody

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I find Johnny pretty sus so I'm just going to [execute] Johnny Mustang rather than bandwagon.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Well, damn. This phase has lacked reliable information of any type for the amount of fingers that have been pointed.

I'll just [EXECUTE] Mana since he voted above me and has no votes for him. I won't bandwagon with what we have.

Years

• Event

Well I was going to force people to talk in gifs earlier, but you don't seem to have needed any help for that. So instead you must now speak only in questions until I notify you that this event is over.

Have fun.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • [EXECUTE]blarzigord

[EXECUTE][Foxrally]
    Sorry we just have no leads right now, or do we?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • So I think y'all are guys are suss for voting me? Have you not read what I've posted at all? I've been trying to make it as simple as possible without actually saying what I'm not supposed to say, does that make sense? :<

For starters, I'm pretty sure I mentioned I deleted my post for the reason that I broke the rules and would have ruined the game for someone? So don't use that to suss me out, isn't that just some BS?

Next, I am not telling anyone to vote for Delta -> NOR DO I BELIEVE HE IS SUSS?! I am voting for him, and that's it really? Can you guys seriously not even figure this out? Really? Maybe I'm okay with dying instead of dealing with this?

GP stated that "execute [name]" does not proc Voodoo kill, right? I hope you all understand that this makes me less worried now? I think this means there is a smaller chance that I've been cursed? Should I apologize? Maybe?

Also, some of you guys seem to forget that you need to use the term "execute" instead of fight/kill for your lynches? Could you please read the rulesssss?

edit: I got ninja'd by an event? WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN?

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Read the rulesssss

Do you not realize that this statement contracts itself, as in we're supposed to speak in questions? Are we all going to become politicians, trying to express our opinions in questions to other candidates?

What is love?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Do you not realize that this statement contracts itself, as in we're supposed to speak in questions? Are we all going to become politicians, trying to express our opinions in questions to other candidates?

What is love?

Do you not understand how being ninja'd works? :(

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What about executing him instead?

When does this day end?

Why are there so many questions??

Back