• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • So we have to speak in questions?

I don't think I trust Melody's claim? Isn't it strange that she hasn't said anything else since claiming to be a PR? I think someone said it would be strange for scum to make this sort of claim on D1? But why would town want to out themselves so early then?

And why are so many people claiming on D1?

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • Don't you think you're just screwing yourself more by speaking in statements, Johnny?

Perhaps it's wrong of me to feel that even if Melody is scum or inno the only way she'd benefit from claiming she's a PR this early is if Fox was a third party role?

Wouldn't we just lynch her tomorrow if she was lying? Isn't that better than just random lynching today?​

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Fuck this, I'll just go for [EXECUTE] Ullion, okay?

Can someone call me when the event is over?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Isn't this just so much fun? It's okay if I only read like one page of posts and then decide what to do and ignore the rest of the posts right? [Execute] Ullion because I guess?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Wow, I think I missed all the silliness...

I'm sticking with my vote, not that I'd be able to change it anyway.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • For all this talk of being sheep for following Melody this Ullion bandwagon is really suss to me

But then again Ullion what the hell was this madness in the first place

and Melody hasn't explained a single thing since so

Bae if I random vote you will you get mad at me​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    will talk like this for the rest of the game anyway?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Bandwagon.

i.e. when a bunch of people vote for one person, often without valid reasoning.

I don't like this Ullion wagon either. Strange as it may seem, his case is pure speculation, so if he flips town it doesn't give us any information to work with. Zehn doesn't ping me either way currently.

I'm more inclined to follow Melody's FOS. There is no lyncher role mentioned in the first post, and as a very powerful antitown role, that is the kind of thing a good GM will not hide from players. So we can get some information out of this: if Fox is town, we know Melody is very likely not.

[Execute] Foxrally

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Wait so you guys are actually believing her? You do realize that:

1) you can't go back on votes
    2) she could be bullshitting
    3) there are secret roles, which means I could easily have been framed/something else happened

She hasn't even mentioned why I should be lynched, just said she was the operative.

Back