• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blarzimafia II: Tentacle Wars [Game Over]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • wat that's so inefficient Klips pls

I was doing it as I believed she'd be returning a bell to me as well. :/ So I could keep rotating with her to keep a bell until I found a new person to help me survive.

But as we all know, I usually get ****ed Night Zero in games and I've been attacked since the start, so I may just kill myself unless I know my bell-owners can help me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I win with the survivors, so I'd wager I win with whoever wins the game. I have no intrinsic value or present any threat to any team since I have no further bells or protection.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • okeydoke. We won't lynch you but it's up to whoever has bells to give them back. Although that seems unlikely since it would be a waste of a Night Action... :(

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • hay guys wots going on

So uh, does this ring a bell for anyone else?

D3 said:
    In a hotel room not far from FathR's lair, one man had settled down for the night to do some Internet browsing. What he discovered change his life however. He did not need tentacles or cats. He did not need Blarzigordian conflicts. There was only one thing he needed in his life. With a cry of glee he yelled out for the world to hear
    "BIDOOOOOOFFFFFFFFF!"

D6 said:
    Sitting at his computer, a foolish fanatic was oblivious to all that was happening around him. He did not care for Blarzigordian struggles anymore, neither did his floating friend. He needed only his one and only.

Why this particular person had been targeted, who knows? However the hivemind was always looking to expand. The man's window exploded as FathR burst in, jamming him with his injector-fingers and filling him with nanobots. It did not take long before one more had joined the hivemind.

Years

• Event

The rising of the ghosts has given Lord Blarzigord reason to experience fond memories of the previous religious war to bring havoc, beautiful havoc, to the PokeCommunity. It was time once more to dip into his vault of old events to celebrate the joy he felt in the suffering he once caused.

Until the conclusion of this event, you must post in the form of poetry - regardless of how simple or complex. In addition anyone who does not follow this format, or who does not post at all, may face punishment.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Poetry
    A simple verse
    filled with glory of battles won
    No need to rhyme
    Blardimafia

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I am confused
    You are befuddled
    We all are the same now
    You just have to know

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Upon the death of the Modernist,
    The moon was seen,
    A howl was heard,
    A sense of magic filled the air.

Does one not think
    This could be a hint?

Some otherworldly creature has graced this earth...
    Could this be...
    Lycanthropy?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Cheshire Cat is always silent in this game
    I think he's the one I want to maim
    Does anyone else think the same?

Back