• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Defended the Championship and Terragon Symbol against Zekrom today:

MPRG-WWWW-WWXU-EH9I

I thought I was ready for her Keldeo. I could not have been farther from the truth. But it looks like my weird Excadrill is working exactly as intended!

Years
    I don't know how official this will be, but last night with my battle with Oblivion Wing there was a DC. It was 5-2 with me winning at the time before the disconnect. I talked with Oblivion and he said that I won. I also talked with Polar about this and he says that so long as we both agree it's whatever we agree on.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    I don't know how official this will be, but last night with my battle with Oblivion Wing there was a DC. It was 5-2 with me winning at the time before the disconnect. I talked with Oblivion and he said that I won. I also talked with Polar about this and he says that so long as we both agree it's whatever we agree on.

Yep, dems da rules. 3 down, 3 to go, right?

And here you were saying you weren't gonna win any challenges :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    So then I get the badge?

And heh, my Shuckle isn't anything special. Very standard set from what I know.

Official rule: In the event of a disconnect, attempt to battle again, unless it is clear who the winner was. Save the battle replay (if on Showdown) in case there is some sort of dispute. If playing on the 3DS division, take a picture of your PSS screen immediately after the battle ends as proof of who was the one to disconnect.

But neither of you followed that rule... I dunno. My vote (which isn't worth much) is that you get the badge as part of a gentleman's agreement. Polar's vote is in too... I think Krystia and Zekrom still have to weigh in though?

The more standard set I see features Sturdy, entry hazards, Encore, and an attacking move.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years

Just in my case I had some DC's my self and I agree to let you have the win. However I think the rules have to be followed more. If it happens another time and you don't have the proof the league requests than you lose and there will be a rematch.

However I don't have much to say, so it's up to Polar, Zekrom and Krystia. I guess?

Years
    Just in my case I had some DC's my self and I agree to let you have the win. However I think the rules have to be followed more. If it happens another time and you don't have the proof the league requests than you lose and there will be a rematch.

However I don't have much to say, so it's up to Polar, Zekrom and Krystia. I guess?

Whatever way it goes is fine with me. I just IV bread another Sableye to use since the one I was using didn't have very good IV's. :P

Really? While I have seen some Entry Hazard Shuckles, I have thought that the Contrary Shell Smash was a thing too. Guess I was wrong.

Years

I am not part of anything :C I am just an elite four :C
    Polar and Zekrom are the bosses here

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Official rule: In the event of a disconnect, attempt to battle again, unless it is clear who the winner was. Save the battle replay (if on Showdown) in case there is some sort of dispute. If playing on the 3DS division, take a picture of your PSS screen immediately after the battle ends as proof of who was the one to disconnect.

But neither of you followed that rule... I dunno. My vote (which isn't worth much) is that you get the badge as part of a gentleman's agreement. Polar's vote is in too... I think Krystia and Zekrom still have to weigh in though?
    I already added the Oblivion Badge to his progress list in the OP. The rule is more in place so we don't have a bunch of people losing, DCing, and then posting all like "well I was winning the battle but then my opponent disconnected I should get badge" and have a bunch of he said/she said crap ensue without any way to verify what really happened. I don't think that there's any reason for either of them to be lying here and I can't remember the last time this happened so it's fine by me.

Years
    I already added the Oblivion Badge to his progress list in the OP. The rule is more in place so we don't have a bunch of people losing, DCing, and then posting all like "well I was winning the battle but then my opponent disconnected I should get badge" and have a bunch of he said/she said crap ensue without any way to verify what really happened. I don't think that there's any reason for either of them to be lying here and I can't remember the last time this happened so it's fine by me.

And I can completely agree with the rule about that. Heck, with my battle with Rob it could easily be said that if we had a DC before I started using Shuckle that the win could likely go to him. But don't worry. If I know I have lost I won't try and cheat my way out of it. :)

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Rematch against Zekrom tonight. Defended the Terragon Symbol and the Championship. Swampert got to be the MVP.

V4UG-WWWW-WWXV-C83F

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    I lost to Sky in a battle I thought was in the bag. Stupid miss plays and bogus priority moves cost me the game.

He will upload the video anytime soon and hopefully we will have a rematch soon. I'm hungery for that Champion title.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    My team ended up being total Gallade bait T_T when it works, it works. It's been so long since Rob's last challenger battle that I forgot Kaiba has Leaf Blade. At least I got to use my new Sceptile twice today. Surprisingly, it comes with a learning curve. The Vid:

5YJG-WWWW-WWXV-DWDH

Years
    Alright. I have waited a LONG time for my challenge with Cyclone. He has taken his sweet time and weaseled out of my challenge. I was wondering if there was anyone free to sub for him so that I can FINALLY get this battle under way.

Back