• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Challenge the Prism League!

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Alright, I'm kinda back. Got a challenge to accept later this evening. Just getting my browser and other computer stuff back in order. Would you believe the repair place tells me nothing is wrong, then gives me a "new" charger that is actually worse than the one I already have and is supposed to instead reduce the problem? I instead went back to my existing charger, so it's almost like I never took the system in.

Thank goodness I can try to save for a new laptop in the future. If I could get the new job, I might sooner.

thanks for offering to sub Scraggy, I've got it. Though I might want to Skype with you regarding my team since it's been going through remakes lately (why did they have to ban Greninja, FFS...)

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Just got a battle with Cyclone FINALLY. Was able to beat him. :P

8CGG-WWWW-WW2W-53SQ
    I checked the team and saw a Slurpuff. I knew I had one. Mine didn't activate the Sitrus Berry, his did. Odd HP made the difference. Battle decided.

Gotta tweak my Slurpuff.

Charcoal Embers has won the Solitary Badge!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    So I challenged skyburial for the Terragon Symbol again.....seems that the 3rd time's not the charm. Nor is the 4th. We actually battled twice because the first time I brought 5 Pokemon instead of 6 >_<

Also Keldeo's animation when it gets Taunted is fuckin' weird

Anyway, here's the battle vid: QJTG-WWWW-WW2W-5FPV

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Also Keldeo's animation when it gets Taunted is psyduckin' weird

Glad I wasn't the only one wtf-ing at the rainbow-front-hoof-spin lol. I don't even know if Princess Rainbow Sparkle would have been proud of that one because the form was just weird.

GG though, once again. Scarf on your Kyurem. Unreal.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
    Years
    Defended my badge against Charcoal. Played the early game terribly, but was able to eliminate everything but the goddam Cradily and then target it down. Here is the video:
    C35G WWWW WW2W DRZ7

Back