• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Combined Pokemon Solo Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Flygon completed on Sapphire :3 A bit of a rocky start - but once it picked up it went by really fast ^^

Hall of fame:
Spoiler:

Final stats:

330.gif

Shiina|Female|Jolly Nature|Levitate|Lvl 63|@Soft Sand
Crunch
Dragonbreath
Earthquake
Return

Years
Cloyster completed on LeafGreen - This was one really, really annoying solo run for sure >_>

Hall of fame:
Spoiler:

Final stats:

091.gif

Neptuno|Male|Serious Nature|Shell Armor|Lvl 67
Hyper Beam
Surf
Ice Beam
Spikes

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #1: Absol - Ruby
School started again, so I have a few very work-filled weeks coming up (and some already passed).

Screens:
Spoiler:

absol.png

Grimm the Docile Absol (M) @ Lv.41
Ability: Pressure
Slash
Bite
Swords Dance
Future Sight

TheCrystalFlaaffy

Youtube Content Creator
Years
Hey everyone, just letting you all know I started updating the OP, I'm only at post 2957 right now but my laptop is lagging on me right now due all the school work I've been doing on it. Soooooo, I have to give it a break. I'll try to finish the update by tomorrow :]

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
Years
Gotta get that one last update in before the OP updates, am I right? (ahem) anyway... Johto's finally done, but that doesn't mean the game's done, obviously. I have no idea if I'll beat Red or not... I'll decide when I get there.

The events:
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv.66
Spr_4d_257_m.png

Nature: Naughty
Holding: Amulet Coin

Brave Bird
Double Kick
Flare Blitz
Earthquake​

HM Slaves:
Spoiler:

Edit: Oct. 12, 2015
That's it! It's done! HeartGold is finished! (And I did manage to defeat Red, as well! ^^)

The final events:
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv. 94
Spr_4d_257_m.png

Holding:
Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png
Lum Berry

Brave Bird
Double Kick
Flare Blitz
Earthquake​

Last edited:

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #2: Absol - Ruby
Ruby never takes too long to complete. Hoenn is probably the region you can get through the fastest, which is why the levels are usually a little lower than other solo's.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Video:
Spoiler:

absol.png

Grimm the Docile Absol (M) @ Lv.70
Ability: Pressure
Slash
Bite
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam

Next sign-up:
Username: Hann
Pokémon: Pinsir
Challenge: Single
Game: Red

Years
Here are the solos I've done in the past but was too lazy to post an update D:

Golbat on Yellow:
Spoiler:

Jynx on Red:
Spoiler:

Porygon on Red:
Spoiler:

Tauros on Blue:
Spoiler:

Feraligatr on Crystal:
Spoiler:

Hoppip on Crystal:
Spoiler:

Gastly on Fire Red:
Spoiler:

Meowth on Leaf Green:
Spoiler:

Lairon on Sapphire:
Spoiler:

Swampert on Ruby:
Spoiler:

Torkoal on Sapphire:
Spoiler:

Deoxys on Sapphire:
Spoiler:

Rattata on Platinum:
Spoiler:

Sorry for the laziest possible way to post those "updates" :(. I'll try to be more consistent from now on.

Last edited:

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
Years
Wow, Emerald Is a lot shorter than I remember it being... As in... I already finished it! But this Ultimate run is only half complete, Platinum is next!

The Events (and a bonus story!) here. This is probably going to be long, so fair warning.
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv. 79
Spr_3r_257.png

Nature: Quiet
Holding:
Bag_Persim_Berry_Sprite.png
Persim Berry

Aerial Ace
Brick Break
Bulk Up
Earthquake​

HM Slaves:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Completed Solo Avalugg on X! ^^

I have originally wanted to do Gourgeist solo, but my friend dared me to do Avalugg instead xD, so here it is! As Bergmite the game was actually hard. A lot of Pokemon (especially Fire and Fighting types) could OHKO me with ease, so I tried to avoid them as much as possible. However once she evolved into Avalugg and learned Avalanche I really left off. From there on I only had problem against Wulfric's Avalugg (somehow xD), because instead of attacking it started spamming Curse, so after full Curse trade I could finally faint his Avalugg in 4 hits.

Hall of Fame:
Spoiler:

Stats:
Spoiler:

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
Years
Aaaaaand Platinum's done. I make it sound as if it were easy, but trust me, it was not. I'd probably even go so far as to say it was the hardest game in the ultimate so far. Whew, this game drained me. I hope White goes smoother.

This update wont be as "whole" as the others have been. Mostly because I forgot a lot of stuff that happened, but anyway, events are here:
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv. 86
Spr_4d_257_m.png

Nature: Hardy
Holding: Nothing

Aerial Ace
Double Kick
Blaze Kick
Shadow Claw​

HM Slaves:
Spoiler:

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #1: Pinsir - Red
I changed the colours halfway through, so that's why the first few screens are black-grey-white.

Screens:
Spoiler:

pinsir.png

Luca the Pinsir @ Lv.43
Vicegrip
Seismic Toss
Guillotine
Focus Energy

Update #1: Charizard - X
Took me a while to get here, but I finally did. As usual I had a bit of trouble with Charizard not listening to me, but that was only annoying for Grant's gym as he uses Rock types. For the rest of the game I won't have any trouble with that anymore.

Screens:
Spoiler:

charizard.gif

Jason the Adamant Charizard (M) @ Lv.48
Ability: Blaze
Item: Charizardite X
Wing Attack
Dragon Rage
Flamethrower
Shadow Claw

Edit: A kind of important question. I'm planning out some (a lot of) movesets for different solo's in X. I was wondering if it would be okay to breed my Pokémon with Egg Moves? I don't really see any problems with it, as your Pokémon is already heavily over-leveled, but I still thought it best to ask.

Last edited:

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
Years
So White's started. Currently at Pinwheel Forest with 2 badges. ...And that's it, really. That's what the events spoiler is for.

That's this by the way:
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv. 24
256.gif

Nature: Impish
Holding: Nothing

Peck
Double Kick
Ember
Scratch​

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 13, 2015
Username: KazuoSuzuno
Partner Pokemon: Lucario
Challenge: (Single or Ultimate) Single
Game(s): X
Extra Rule: I'm not buying anything,except clothes and TMs. I'll rely only on what I get and people give me, besides PokeCenter, of course.

I'll post an update here:
I started the game, and I'm a girl with Nanami as name.
I went all the way with just a Fennekin, which was in LvL 12, to Route 22, where I spent 2 hours just to get a friggin' male Riolu. I managed to catch him, with the name Entarou. I fought the Gym Leader Viola, but I was defeated, so I had no other choice than grinding. Here is my partner:

Entarou the Riolu
Male, LvL 13
Jolly natured
Feint
Quick Attack
Endure
Counter

Last edited:

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Update #: Pinsir - Red
I completed this playthrough before I decided to try making videos, so I did the League again (which is why Pinsir is level 83). It went quite the same as before, and seeing as the video is only about 3 minutes long it definitely wasn't hard.

Screens:
Spoiler:

Video:
Spoiler:

pinsir.png

Luca the Pinsir @ Lv.81
Vicegrip
Seismic Toss
Toxic
Slash
Next sign-up:
Username: Hann
Pokémon: Alakazam
Challenge: Single
Game: Heart Gold

SonicZ16

Blazing Attacker
Years
Finished White. Currently I'm trying to figure out a way to get Torchic into Y without it being "Traded" to me... I'll figure something out.

I was speeding through this game, so I'm going to have to speed through this update as well. To be honest the game kind of actually felt like this:
Spoiler:

Flamberge
Lv. 76
257.gif

Nature: Impish
Holding:
Bag_Lucky_Egg_Sprite.png
Lucky Egg

Aerial Ace
Double Kick
Blaze Kick
Shadow Claw​

Hann

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Finished White. Currently I'm trying to figure out a way to get Torchic into Y without it being "Traded" to me... I'll figure something out.
I could trade you a Torchic Egg if you want. That way when you hatch it, you'll be the OT and you won't have the "traded" problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back