• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesofice

Anyone a fan of Spyro?
Years
  • Granted but it eroded into sand and was scattered by a strong wind across the face of the earth.

I wish that a Magikarp had it's own talk show with a Magikarp defeating an uber every episode.

Years
  • Granted, but fanboys and fangirls form a makeshift "Team Rocket" to steal it and break it in the process.

I wish that people on the GTS would stop asking to trade for a Lvl.100 whatever in exchange for their lvl.13 Rattatas.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Granted, but they want lvl.99 pokemon instead

I wish pokemon could have a fourth evolution!

Granted, but now, their stats go down when the evolve.

I wish that we could see the starters for 5th generation Pokemon White and Pokemon Black, not their silhouettes. :(

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
  • Granted, but you use it on a Rattata instead :D

(Oh and by the way, they actually DID turn out to be suckish. Except for the pig :P )

I wish for better Gen V starter Pokemon ! ! !

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
    Years
  • Granted but it turns out to be the stup[id water one with only one move: FAIL

I wish Arceus would be swapped with Magikarp.

Cyndaquasher

Kicker of upper thigh reigons
    Years
  • Granted, but both pokemon can only use splash.

I wish I could be bothered to get one of these new-fandangled HG/SS games that everyone's talking about.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2023
    granted, though you're NDS breaks because I threw it instead.

I wish we could customize our trainer's look in the game...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back