• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could I Live There? - Pokémon edition

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • Here's a new game for you! The title is based on the TV program of the same name, Could I Live There?, in which a couple or family visit a city they have been eyeing, and assess if it would be convenient for them to move there.

In this game, the first poster will have to name a city or town anywhere in the Pokémon world, and the following poster will have to answer whether they would want to live in it or not (preferably with reasons as to why or why not), before naming another city for the poster after them. For example:

User A said:
    Circhester, Galar?

User B said:
    Nope! Sorry, Snom, but it's too cold for me.

Celadon City, Kanto?

User C said:
    Most likely! But only after Red has rooted out Team Rocket from within it. It's got everything - nice houses and flats, restaurants, a big shopping mall, even an arcade!

Hau'oli City, Alola?

To avoid the game from becoming too repetitive since cities and towns are relatively limited compared to Pokémon and human characters, settlements from spin-offs like Ranger, Snap, Pokkén, etc. as well as those from well-known fan games will be allowed. Try to be cautious with those since some people might not be familiar with them, but don't shy away from them either. Without further ado, I'll start:

Spikemuth, Galar?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Most likely! Despite the heat, the town looks peaceful and pretty. Plus, the local Gym Leaders are good kids - both of them.

Celestic Town, Sinnoh?

Years
  • Living here ? Maybe not, but I would certainly enjoy some vacations in this cozy little town!

Hmm... Big cities are not for me tbh. I'll pass.

How about this one ? Reborn City! ^^
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • No, no, NO. Absolutely not. A lot of bad memories are tied to that place, and that's all I'll say about the matter.

Since you just mentioned a city from a fan game and I'm in the process of breaking a curse... Vega City, Eldiw? (from Pokémon Xenoverse)

Years
  • Yes, I'd live there. It's got a beach, the buildings, and streets look nice.

Nimbasa City

Years
  • Before or after Giovanni is stopped from running the Poke mafia from there?

Before: No hecking way.
    After: It's a pretty small city with a forest nearby. I might potentially live there on the outskirts.

Blackthorn City ?

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Yes, I always wanted to live in Hoenn, and this is aa great spot. It has the museum, contest hall, and the major shopping complex with furniture for secret bases and lottery, but it also has the ocean safari zone near by.

Since "anywhere in the pokemon world" was mentioned by the op, I take it that this could include anime locations and side games. If that's the case then how about Shamouti Island from the 2nd Pokemon movie, The Power of One?

Back