• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Could I Live There? - Pokémon edition

Years
  • Well it has an evil team HQ.
    So before they get beat it's a nope.
    After... I guess I could, but it wouldn't exactly be a preferred location for me given it has to be at the top of a hill, with the nearby cycling road ramping downward. Would be fun on the way down, but the way back up would be a pain to do regularly. Does have a nearby forest and mountain though....

Ballonlea, Galar?

Years
  • Hmm... Seems pretty lacking in space... I don't think I would want to live here.

Yes, I always wanted to live in Hoenn, and this is aa great spot. It has the museum, contest hall, and the major shopping complex with furniture for secret bases and lottery, but it also has the ocean safari zone near by.

And you would have your friendly neighborhood FCG nearby! Well, not all year long, my job does require travelling around the world ^^)!

Now, instead of a city, how about a nice and spacious castle, with welcoming hosts, a pleasant staff, a garden made into a maze to lose yourself in, a chessboard like floor, human-sized chess pieces to play games in a chessboard room at the back of the castle, and even a mysterious door to explore an unknown dimension ?

(Vanhanen Castle, Pokémon Reborn)

Oh well, here I am Real Estate Agent Gardevoir!

Last edited:
    Years
  • The electricity bill is gonna be through the roof if you live in a castle, not to mention the upkeep costs.
    I wouldn't be able to afford it, so no need to ponder any further =P

Pacifidlog Town, Hoenn?

CZL

Years
  • Seems really pleasant but it's so isolated... maybe just for a few years, not forever.

Laverre City, Kalos?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    That's the one with Valerie's gym, right? Super pretty and autumn-ey iirc, I wouldn't mind.

Celestic town?

Years
  • Celestic Town ? I would like spending vacations here to explore the ancient cave and study the shrine. But to live here ? It is too far from the sea...

How about a return to the beginning : Pallet Town ?

Last edited:

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Pallet Town is the type of place that I would want to move away from rather than move to. I mean, it seems like a nice, tranquil place, but if you want to make something of yourself, you have to hit the big city!

Eterna City?

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Eh... Not too fond of living next door to Galactic headquarters.
    Not Plasma lol. Sorry, mid Unova playthrough rn

Ballonlea?

Years
  • I was about to say yes, but the police there can't even handle a single Team Rocket Grunt so.... probably better not. 🤔

One Island, Sevii Islands?
    It has a small town on it, which doesn't seem to be named.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I was about to say yes, but the police there can't even handle a single Team Rocket Grunt so.... probably better not. 🤔

One Island, Sevii Islands?
    It has a small town on it, which doesn't seem to be named.

Well, to be fair, I don't think the police can handle anything in the Pokémon world. I mean, it's preteens that do all the crime fighting. lol

Answering the question though, there was no way that I can live in a very small town, especially one without a name. lol

Fuchsia City?

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Thee Safari Zone looks fun but knowing me I'd probably waste all my money going there. Being next to a bike path is also ideal for me though so because of that I'll say yes.

Stow on Side?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Ehhh... I'll pass. It's too close to the Slumbering Weald for comfort. I think I'd rather live a little farther away.

Celadon City?

Years
  • Hmmm... no. Although surrounded by trees, there is a certain Game Corner that houses/once housed an evil team secret base.
    Also too many high buildings.

Violet City?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Most likely! It's neither too crowded nor too isolated and there's even a big school I can work at. (Only problem would be the local Gym Leader who's a bit of a dingbat, but he's just a teenager. He'll grow out of it.)

Lavaridge Town, Hoenn?

Years
  • Too hot for my liking. Plus the only way up is through a cable car. and the only way down requires me to either get a bike and become an acrobat with it or jump down ledges every day... ankles beware!

Paniola Town, Alola ?

Years
  • While getting one free Moomoo Milk every day is interesting, it is not my favourite drink, and living in this small town is not very appealing for me.

Too hot for my liking. Plus the only way up is through a cable car. and the only way down requires me to either get a bike and become an acrobat with it or jump down ledges every day... ankles beware!

But... Lavaridge's Lava Cookies... and the springs!

Violet City, Johto ?

Back