• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Minor changes to lines and added facial design.
    kXusqPb.png

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Gave him an extra flipper and some extra tail
    wBt7TpI.png

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Tried to sort out the head a bit and added a tail.

Perhaps now we can finally find out what this mystery creature is!

yHKvKpg_zps46we7785.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I fixed his tail, and gave him back his old head, because the new one makes him look really weird. I also gave him another fin and tried to add one on the other side, although it didn't work out that well, so feel free and please redo it, haha.
    ACZeHUL.png

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Kept the design fundamentally the same, just tightened up the lines and cleaned some of the stray weird looking areas. Brought the chest in closer, fixed the hind leg/foot a touch, added the left foot on the other side of the body, included tiny fins near the tail section, and added a pupil. It sounds like a lot but I promise most of it was super small changes lol.

4QQanoD.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Just added a colour. He has a great body for some fun patterns. Maybe the body can use some other additions, but I don't know what to add.

VHEU0Qf.png

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NCR
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    Hope nobody minds if I join in the fun.

4DG9K8K.png

I added some orange highlights for his underbelly patterns. I was thinking of adding him some warpaint like colors akin to that of Zangoose to complement his currently white-ish body.

Years
  • Hope nobody minds if I join in the fun.

4DG9K8K.png

I added some orange highlights for his underbelly patterns. I was thinking of adding him some warpaint like colors akin to that of Zangoose to complement his currently white-ish body.

Interesting, im thinking a pale yellow underbelly would work well with that color

Would mega xin zhao be more op at dueling that the current xin zhao with devourer? Rito plz

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    4DG9K8K_zpsqfdcx3wo.png

Underbelly colour added and paled the highlights a bit, if you don't mind, because the two colours wouldn't match otherwise.
    (Is it just me or this thing looks so much like Serperior...?)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NCR
    • Seen Nov 11, 2019
    Underbelly colour added and paled the highlights a bit, if you don't mind, because the two colours wouldn't match otherwise.
    (Is it just me or this thing looks so much like Serperior...?)

I added colors to the base in order for people to improve upon. Of course it was a welcome addition.

Wings could be added to make him resemble Flygon and we can turn him into a Poison/Dragon type with levitate as an ability, because not all the time poison should be represented with color purple right? >: ))))

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • i was more of thinking of Grass/Dragon because he resembles the long headed dinosaurs that eat grass..

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Cx10ZfT.png

I added a pattern on his back, I think we can shade now...

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I can't argue with your style of shading, so I just added in some more outlines.

P0nL0PE_zpsfg6p76ay.png

(It's basically the same thing with a few teeny tiny changes)

I'm running out of things to add. Should we finish this?

The ???

The one true question mark
    Years
    • Age 27
    • ???
    • Seen Dec 10, 2020
    It looked TOO glossy like a plastic figure so I did a minor change..
    It looks pretty finished now.

24o0x7s.png

So.. Grass / Ground? or Ground / Grass? It resembles a dragon a bit...but not really much. How about someone creates a Mega of this that'd be Grass/Dragon ? XD
    Also name?

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • I can't believe how many times this idea caught fire now... And apparently people don't look that far back into history, and to be honest it is quite difficult if people revive things without being able to mention names. (I think the first time this game was created it was called the Fakemon game...)

Anyways, it looks pretty finished to me so here is a start for the next one.

piece_by_froslassmaniac-d8fv8jh.png

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I can't think of any names but it looks so cute! Good job guys!
    CIGdptE.png

I've added the first half of the beak since I saw some sort of fin on its head. It looks like a tail fin too.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    The head might be a bit too big for a bird head, but it's a start, nonetheless.

CIGdptE_zps0eyjda4r.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back