• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Create-A-Fakemon [v2.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • Oo always wanted to do this. I kinda like it in the realm of Avis. Alurvias? Thyn____ dosen't really fit it.

I messed with the belly line, tried to add fangs/teeth of some sort, and added a floating orb at the tail., and messed with the big eye.
    mnDDmPv.png

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • We're so inconsistent with the quality of these things xD

That's part of the fun that I believe we shouldn't spoil. After all, we can be really serious with any fakemon creation, but i think its even more fun when things start going haywire with still a pinch of sense. Its like TwitchPlaysPokemon. Its going nowhere fast or going somewhere slow >: )

MtsVNbp.png

What i was thinking? I was thinking of adding some blade like highlights on its arms. When i first saw the progressions, I was thinking of a grim reaper like fakemon until people started adding the face but I'll live with it :) and Aegislash really needs a cousin for the Ghost/Steel family.

Again, improvements on my added details are greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Oo always wanted to do this. I kinda like it in the realm of Avis. Alurvias? Thyn____ dosen't really fit it.

I messed with the belly line, tried to add fangs/teeth of some sort, and added a floating orb at the tail., and messed with the big eye.
    mnDDmPv.png

Your on spot with the name for the last one. Thyn___ doesn't fit at all. It looks like a big, blunt bird that eats other birds. So I think it needs a blunt name. The bird isn't subtle, so the name doesn't need to be either.

We're so inconsistent with the quality of these things xD

Well, we have artists from different levels of experience working on it. Luckiley we have Dark Avenger to fix up when it looks like it needs saving, haha.

I updated the progression gif with the new shading btw,

l0QP76N.gif

And I added on to the last one. With the ball at it's tail it reminded me a bit of the R C Rat from Hunter X Hunter. So I basically added something that's like wire or something to the start of a butt from a small creature. With the idea that it projects a scary fake spirit to scare of it's predators.

1RIqtTF.png

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    0iJwGJO.png

Made either the basis for either some legs or a ball sack.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
  • WIP_game_1.png
    qmxitfmlz

Perhaps that may divert the perversion a bit? That bit immediately under the circle is hard to work around

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Lmfao seriously just laughed waaaay more than I should have at that.

You guys are ridiculous I love this thread

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Holy shit what have we done?!

Spoiler:

I was thinking of pushing through with MorallyIncorrect's Idea of a pokemon that projects a scary apparition from its tail, so I tried drawing the back of the host body, and I was thinking of something that looks like Mawile but i can't draw a back to save myself so yeah, just my little suggestion.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    So I figured someone should have the balls to clean up this perverted mess we've been getting into. (pun intended)

WIP_game_1_zpslurfmckc.png

I, uh... tried to get on with MI's idea but may have failed with the proportions of the spirit thing. Someone should go over there and give it that ghastly look.

Oh dear lord what have we done making creepy stuff come out of a Pokémon's abdominal regions

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    W63GWnv.png

Now he's a little doobliedoo, and from it's tail the faux ghost grows. I think he kinda has the same concept as wobbuffet, but in reverse. The creature is the small bean-y doobliedoo, and the tail has a ghostlike monster to scare away stronger pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back