• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The salt? Kinda off-topic... but what the hey XD. I like the pretzels on planes especially... since I had about 4 packets on the way back from Florida... Yeah - I'm clogging up my heart, but... wait.. o_O I'm going to DIE! O_O

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    On my plane to Florida, I had some bitter dole from the US Airways airport. And some gum I stuck in the top, and it was all messy and gummy. The flight attendant with the blond wig did ask if I wanted something, but I said no. I always do that, even if I do want something.

SweetLatias

-Pink girl XD-
    Years
    Casey said:
    Enough! I`m going turn off my Rep points! Exactly like Purin! I had 73 points, now I have 72, because one kid gave me a bad rep!

Oh, someone gave you a one bad point? *cries* who can be so horrible. He don`t see, how cute and sweet you are! I can give you many good, candy points, if you want. Only tell me! You know, I`m your shy fangirl and I wanna everything for you!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    ^^NICK^^ v.3.0 said:
    On my plane to Florida, I had some bitter dole from the US Airways airport. And some gum I stuck in the top, and it was all messy and gummy. The flight attendant with the blond wig did ask if I wanted something, but I said no. I always do that, even if I do want something.
    Well on my flight from Tennessee to Arizona all I had for lunch was two little bags of pretzels and a can of coke. And I though "So much for an on flight meal, where is my steak?". XD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I need alot of help. VV. My brother and his wife are fighting again...darn she keeps hitting hitting him, she tripped and now they are really fighting to bad...god I hate this...they are fighting right now, god I wish I could have stayed with my mom. I wanna get the heck out of here...my I'm thinking on just taking my money,some cloths and getting but butt a bus ticket to my mom in north caroliena...I really need some help. V V

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I'm so exited I get to go see the WWE live this sunday at the event center, this is first time I've ever been able to go to anything like this ^_^.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Miroku said:
    I'm so exited I get to go see the WWE live this sunday at the event center, this is first time I've ever been able to go to anything like this ^_^.
    WWE seems like a violent event to me (I hate fights, real or not), though I'm sure my younger brother would love to go and see it. *Only that young children like Purin's brother will follow their actions and stunts afterwards and hurt Purin a little X_X* Have a good time there Miroku anyway!

James3

That better not be poo!
    Years
    Mornin all its 07.23 am here in the uk and im hungry
    i have I.T. today witch means free internet time witch means PC!

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    Well on my flight from Tennessee to Arizona all I had for lunch was two little bags of pretzels and a can of coke. And I though "So much for an on flight meal, where is my stake?". XD
    *starts giggling* do you like eating big wooden poles? Because that is what a stake is XD. A stake is a big wooden pole thing. A STEAK is yum meat you can eat XD. But hey, if you like eating big wooden poles, nobody is stopping you XD. Are they tasty? *gets hit by a truckload of bricks*
    What? XD.

Soph

Years
    Estrella Oscura said:
    *reads Soph post agian
    your right he did spell it the wrong way XD

I hate to fly realy. I get sick every time so any time i can avode it i do. x.x
    O_o why arent you on my msn...cassie what is your msn again? I must have added the wrong adress...

I only flew once...I felt sick O_o.

Estrella Oscura

Has left....
    Years
    Oh no no i'm on but i have my self appearing offline. Did you want to talk i can change it to busy or something. I get to many ims at this time so most the time i leave it to show me off unless some one pms or something ask me to talk with them on MSN or Yahoo.

First time flew i threw up a lot. The 2nd time i did not but i felt like i was and every time after what like that so now i try to go by driveing or boat.

Soph

Years
    Estrella Oscura said:
    Oh no no i'm on but i have my self appearing offline. Did you want to talk i can change it to busy or something. I get to many ims at this time so most the time i leave it to show me off unless some one pms or something ask me to talk with them on MSN or Yahoo.

First time flew i threw up a lot. The 2nd time i did not but i felt like i was and every time after what like that so now i try to go by driveing or boat.
    I dont seem to thrwo up; I just feel really ill O_o.

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
    blue, I think if you want the fighting to stop, you could maybe do some researching on why your brother and his wife are fighting (besides the hitting) and then maybe try to find a salution to their problem and confront them, if not, maybe ask someone who's older and much wiser then you about it and see what they have to say, and maybe tell your brother about it, or you could just tell your brother how you feel about them fighting

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back