• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Soph said:
    *starts giggling* do you like eating big wooden poles? Because that is what a stake is XD. A stake is a big wooden pole thing. A STEAK is yum meat you can eat XD. But hey, if you like eating big wooden poles, nobody is stopping you XD. Are they tasty? *gets hit by a truckload of bricks*
    What? XD.
    *Pops Soph for being a smart-aleck*
    How about about I point out every typo you make?

Last edited:

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Purin said:
    WWE seems like a violent event to me (I hate fights, real or not), though I'm sure my younger brother would love to go and see it. *Only that young children like Purin's brother will follow their actions and stunts afterwards and hurt Purin a little X_X* Have a good time there Miroku anyway!
    Yah it is kind of violent, but I find it entertaining plus this is probably th only time I'll be in the Event Center anyway.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Hello peeps! What`s new today? Some new bad rep points? XD Did you know? I got 1 bad point yesterday again. Of course, without comment and I have feelings, its from this same person. I belive, I know, who is this guy. Very immature. I`m glad, I have lost only 1 point, not 8 or 11 for example.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    *Is happy that exams are over*
    *can play at PC more than ever, but is bugged by people to do something about her website*
    *Isn't too worried about rep points for now ^^;;*
    Btw, what's everyone's favourite music in the Pokemon games? I like Verdanturf's a lot, and it's playable on Piano, so I'm now trying to write out a score using an MIDI I downloaded not long ago. It's pretty easy, only that I have to figure out which notes the right and left hands should have, plus the pedalling thing.

Last edited:

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    I like music from S/G/C. that from Azalea Town is cute. Also, music from Viridian Forest (LG/FR) rocks!!!

I feel pain in my legs. I played Tennis yesterday. It was not so hard, so I don`t know, why my legs hurt me so much.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    You should rub it with ointment if you have some. Might help ease the pain ;)
    When I get leg injuries in school during physical education, someone will always have to force me to go to the PE room for first aid. I don't like it, because PE is fun, but I don't want to risk an infection either x_x
    Tennis sounds like a fun game, but I don't know how to play it =P I like Badminton, and it's probably the only sports game I really know how to play. Lousy me ^^;;

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I prefer Badminton to tennis. You can play it indoors for one thing (although you can play tennis indoors... many people just don't XD), and the racquet's bigger meaning you don't have to stretch as much to hit the shuttlecock... and before you ask - yes I'm lazy! :P

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
    Tennis is not so easy. On TV is looks very easy but IRL...duh^^
    I remember my first lessions. It was better than comedy LOL But I think,
    everybody should play something. Sport is very good for health :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Tennis is also more influenced by the media than badminton... well at least where I live. What with all the championships there are. The only time I've seen Badminton on TV was at the Olympics... and probably won't see it again until Beijing 2008, which is a real shame :(

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Yeah, tennis is not easy, to be honest i don't get anything about that sport...and i know if i try i will be very bad player.

I play soccer, many people think soccer is easy, but no, is hard, is a sport of team, you have to have well stamina to run, also good technic with the feet to kick the ball in a proper way, is not easy, know to move the ball is key of the game.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Nessie said:
    Yeah, tennis is not easy, to be honest i don't get anything about that sport...and i know if i try i will be very bad player.

I play soccer, many people think soccer is easy, but no, is hard, is a sport of team, you have to have well stamina to run, also good technic with the feet to kick the ball in a proper way, is not easy, know to move the ball is key of the game.
    Soccer's cool, the last time my class played it though, it was in "kampong" style. Which means, anyhow =P And the weirdiest thing is, the girls were the majority of the players in the game XD
    Sport's good for health, but I don't play it all the time. I get my exercise from just going to school every weekday :)

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    Arcanine said:
    *Pops Soph for being a smart-aleck*
    How about about I point out every typo you make?
    Sorry XD. Why did you have strikethrough through 'aleck'?
    Well it was a funny typo XD. I dont point out them all, just the funny ones. XD.

Nessie

The return of the star!
    Years
    Purin said:
    Soccer's cool, the last time my class played it though, it was in "kampong" style. Which means, anyhow =P And the weirdiest thing is, the girls were the majority of the players in the game XD
    Sport's good for health, but I don't play it all the time. I get my exercise from just going to school every weekday :)

Well, here where i live (MEX) is the ''national sport'' (if you wanna call it somehow XD), so i guess many people like to play it, you can see boys and girls (most boys) playing it anywhere, i played in tournaments in all schools i was (im quite good player).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back