• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • I've come to learn that PC is only good for certain kinds of discussions. If you want to talk about what you want to ask Santa for Christmas, PC is a good place to go. If you want to talk about your favorite show on Nick Jr., PC is a good place to go. If you want to learn how to multiply, PC is a good place to go.

This really begs the larger question of 'why am I here'

I left for two months never thinking of coming back, and yet here I am and I have no idea what motivated me to return

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've come to learn that PC is only good for certain kinds of discussions. If you want to talk about what you want to ask Santa for Christmas, PC is a good place to go. If you want to talk about your favorite show on Nick Jr., PC is a good place to go. If you want to learn how to multiply, PC is a good place to go.

this post makes me very sad

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
  • most of the time i just wanna talk about inappropriate stuff coz im a #rebel lol rip me so that is like the only reason i dont like PC but other than that its p good. members are nice and there are lots of interesting topics.
    that said i do come and go a lot. i joined in 2k12 i think? but never really posted anything. once X&Y came out i stuck around for a month or two to look for trades and ****. Come ORAS i really came back for a short while, but then come June i started checking in on a more regular basis idk i just leave an come back tyiolo

if u wanna talk about inappropriate stuff pm me pls

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    oh how i wish the t-dome or whatever it was called was a thing today

bear in mind i wasn't around when it existed but still
    i'd sell half the forum into slavery without a second thought if i could have something like it today

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm not entirely sure if I understand it if I'm honest. It implies you will visit forums until the day you die...I'm just not sure they'll exist that long!

I think the implication is more "old habits die hard", like it's hard to kill their passion over something. Not literal death.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not entirely sure if I understand it if I'm honest. It implies you will visit forums until the day you die...I'm just not sure they'll exist that long!
    What do we do when PC disappears? Do we... Confront life?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh god no, we move onto a Digimon forum.
    I'm game.

Daily Cross Chop

#traitor
    #samebutdifferent

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ugh, I don't know. Back to depression maybe?

I never watched Digimon, Feel free to run me with forks and torchs.
    Not at all. Just go and watch Digimon Tamers when you have the time :3 And then, if you feel like digimon is awesome and you want something more cliche, watch Digimon Adventure.

... aaaand now I feel like wearing a digimon theme.

Years
  • Pokemon always came first for me.

I could never get into Digimon at all, probably because of all the weird names those characters had.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back