• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA daily duck facts

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What's your karaoke song?
    If I ever sang it would certifiably be awful enough to probably just end the universe right then and there so im gonna say I don't have one
    what do you think your next flair is gonna be?
    Trick question there are only two Dakota FlairsTM

- Minimalist theme with no background or flat background that matches the background of the avatar, which is always some weeb shit. Other content areas are coloured-in boxes matching the secondary colours of the avatar.
    - (current) Background-focused theme with a meaningless but aesthetic background image as the main focus. Has a fancy font. Avatar is either hidden or something random that matches the palette.

I simply alternate between the two designs and put new images in occasionally

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What would be your ideal video game?

Any game that lets me run around very quickly in first person and use a sword is my ideal game. Bonus points for magic powers, lore, no cutscenes, or cyberpunk setting. So basically my ideal game is Ghostrunner.

But also I've had this idea in my head for a while about an open world first person game set on a planet 100% covered in water. You play as like, a mermaid or something. Humans have invaded the planet and are building massive undersea cities and destroying the ecosystem of the ocean. Your job is to build up support and powers to take them on, including invading their cities (once you gain the ability to breathe air via science or magic), stealing their weapons, helping out other sea creatures to earn their support, and gaining magic powers from the leviathans at the bottom of the sea. If anyone wants to steal that idea I'd play the shit out of it.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What's your favorite genre of film? What's your favorite movie and why?

I dont really think I have a favourite genre? Maybe sci-fi. But my favourite movie is Predestination, which is a movie that's very hard to describe because saying literally anything about the plot could be considered a spoiler so I'll just say it's a time travel spy movie. Once you watch it you'll understand.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    What are your hobbies? What do you like to do for fun?

Going for extremely long walks. Reading, when I can focus on it which is rarely. Programming, much the same. Makeup & clothes shopping when I can afford it. Listening to panic at the disco and pretending my life isn't boring as hell.

i am once again asking for one (1) duck fact for the day your majesty

Duck feet don't have nerves or blood vessels, which means they can't feel the cold. Which is cool and makes sense because water is cold sometimes and feet are the only part of their bodies that arent feather-protected.

If you could have dinner with any 3 people, alive or dead, who would you pick and why?

I don't know if this question is supposed to be like, historical/famous figures or what but I'll go with PC users Pig, PB, and Bloodless.

Back