• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
  • better jake is like dry water
    it just doesnt make sense

I'll summarize it for you. Dry water is 95% water and 5% silicon dioxide. Each water droplet is covered in a silica coating which causes the concoction to form a powdery substance instead of a puddle.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Hospitals are nasty places to visit; I can't imagine working in one. The hospital staff here tend to be impatient and/or patronising too. :/ I remember when I broke my arm, the nurses were short-tempered, like they hated their jobs. But it's good to find others who really care.

Years
  • They are! This one nurse yelled at my step father for repeating himself, he has the onset of dementia you absolute fuck.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Eew...

A lotta the doctors I've come in contact with here are nice. At most they just seem indifferent, but I haven't seen any that were actually mean.

Though, I've heard horror stories from people. :/

Years
  • Yeah, but like, it's nice in there, and they give him good food, but some of the medical staff just need more patience?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    On topic: Ouch. That must have been hard.

Off-topic: I'm still not used to how PokeCommunity looks these days. It's been several months since I've posted here in any meaningful way.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    On topic: Ouch. That must have been hard.

Off-topic: I'm still not used to how PokeCommunity looks these days. It's been several months since I've posted here in any meaningful way.

What do you mean, how it looks??

Talkin' themes, or people who've left?? o:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Agreed.. everything is now in "blocks" and looks weird.. before it looked much more linear. Gonna take some getting used to.

Also I agree.. most doctors are terrible. I've gone with private healthcare but it's really expensive. My previous endocrinologist misdiagnosed me for 3.5 years.. it was absolutely terrible.. I don't want to get too deep into it but let's just say it involves a tumor they found in my brain. YAY FUN TIMES!
    So thankful to have found the new one.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Just wondering but what theme are you guys using?? I'm using the Beta theme that's being tested and it looks okay, but some of the others are hit or miss, really.

Though, if you mean all the new headers / bulletins and such, then yeah, that's somethin'.

ANd Kura, oh my god.. You could sue them for misdiagnosing something like that!

Years
  • just a heads up: seems like imgur no longer permits hotlinking on bigger sites & forums, hence why a lot of images across the forum aren't showing, so I encourage you guys to take a look at your links (especially if you have an art gallery or etc) and update them! just had to go through mine, but am sure there are still a lot of things i'm missing

i've moved to ibb personally

Last edited:
    Years
  • i can't make this up, i just got anon hate on tumblr for not liking a popular ship
    like they were arguing with me and accusing me of being toxic for not liking a fucking ship

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    just a heads up: seems like imgur no longer permits hotlinking on bigger sites & forums, hence why a lot of images across the forum aren't showing, so I encourage you guys to take a look at your links (especially if you have an art gallery or etc) and update them! just had to go through mine, but am sure there are still a lot of things i'm missing

i've moved to ibb personally
    wow... imgur kinda fucked itself a little with that one. a lot of people rely on it. i was actually finally using that site more within the last year, but oh wellll.

i was still wondering though, thanks for posting that, jannaaa.
    i can't make this up, i just got anon hate on tumblr for not liking a popular ship
    like they were arguing with me and accusing me of being toxic for not liking a fucking ship
    this is why to fully enjoy tumblr you can't voice dislikes. just post what you enjoy, and talk about what you enjoy, and you'll usually have no issues. o:

Years
  • they actually asked my opinion on it and i just said I don't like it and gave a reason and they freaked gnsfgs
    also whats your tumblr ill add you! mines suougoshuin

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back