• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Well it was odd that it happened as i was doing my final attack on your rapidash, sorry if i was wrong about it but im still skepticle.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    When it ends that way you dont get it to count! I was tasting victory, and am I good, or was our team lame.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Im supposed to be sleeping but I will definately take u up on that tomorrow

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    apology accepted but I really didn't intentionally dc
    Sahara thx for the help now Im finished with the league hurray it took me 10min to beat and pawn the elite 4 and the champ ^^

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Sarah, your right this league is dying, maybe if we had different leade....... nevermind. I do have celebi but it is hacked. Its the only way I could find an english one.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    -Shrugs- Alright...Also I'm putting a poll up...i want to know what the others think anyways...

Who Thinks We Should Have a New Leader?

1) Yes
    2) No

Post Yes or no....Or feel free to PM me your answers...i don't care whether it's posted or PM'ed

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    No ones going to side against u and its pointless, we have no problem with u and im sorry for bringing it up. This is ur league so ill let it be this way. I just want us to really be able to compete with the Extreme gym. You know my history with them!

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Thankyou, I forgot which pokemon I used but they are well trained! Im trying to move up in status in this league

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Well, we still dont have a champion but I bet as soon as I say this others wil want the position

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    I'm up for some friendly sparring right now. lets use gym teams to practice for the clash

oh and saharah could you please change my name from dunlop to Harpuia on the front page

Last edited:

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    Woah Sushi, you have a history with us? I don't believe you. You joined after the league's major problems, such as the quitting and our first clash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back