• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_85

Templar Patriarch
    Years
    Dam,n sorry for the ausence...I was out the weekend,I broke my arm and started school... Well I'm able for battles but my Dragon team suxs... I guess it would be better fight with my main team i guess....

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Darkspace, ur retarded! lol, now shsssssssh. Any way I have a timid gengar, can you send me yours moveset

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Try me tomorrow, I dont have school the day after, just PM me. Hey shadow of fears

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Ummm, You cant i dont think, just do the tree thing, you only post wen u need help with mostly non league related stuf. Yuo should consider te main Dp page

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hey hey hey

Hey Im back. Sorry If I did not post the last days. I was kind of busy being a student (blame the teachers and proejcts) and teacher (became a substitute teacher in a performing arts school). Sahara the league is not dying, I think so. The problem is that many of us are also busy with school and work. We must alo think of new events that will encourage people to join our league.

Just a few weeks more and school will be over and I will try my best to battle, trade and help manage this league. I dont want to lose another league

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sahara, I got a 10th anniversary Celebi UNTOUCHED! If you want it, I can trade it to ya.

Valkyrie90

Spiritual Concentration
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2008
    Anyone know what a good nature for a magmotar is? or flareon

It depends on what the Move Set is. I've never made a Magmortar or a Flareon so I'm not really sure what they should learn. My guess would be a Modest Nature (-atk +s.atk) for them.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Guys, i have a question. Ok So i'm making a MMORPG based off pokemon....but i'm not so sure if i want to post it here....i have it on another forum i'm on, and i also have the forum set up for the mmorpg....Anyways....i'm needing alot of help with the game...>.<;; If anyone wants to help pm me please?

Hm...I'm trying to decide if i should make my team a random set...with 2 or 3 electrics...I have zapdos, electivire, and i'm needing a 3rd electric pokemon, then i was going to go with Dragonite, Garchomp, and Tyranitar >.<;;

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hmm

Exactly wat help do you need Sahara?Whats the name of your MMORPG? COOL

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Hello fellow DD League members and gym leaders, I have a question:
    The rules clearly state if someone is to over claim a gym, they must maintain the type.

Ok good, ill have the water gym when my team is done, lol. But seriously, I was wondering... Say I do overthrow the water gym, am I restricted to still keep that badge? Like say i got it, could I change it to my own badge?

Thanks

- Ryan

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back