• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    XD 1 hp after that shadow sneak!

I understand why you fled XD that was by far like the most hax I have ever had! good game.

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
    thats so haxxy, i though ur poke would have outspeed mine, so i played it safe, i coulda killed u with a fire punch. >_<...and i coulda killed ur last poke after that one with a shadow sneak

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    thats so haxxy, i though ur poke would have outspeed mine, so i played it safe, i coulda killed u with a fire punch. >_<...and i coulda killed ur last poke after that one with a shadow sneak
    a fire punch? on a hippowdon? lol, and shadow sneak wouldn't have killed aero he had well over a hundred hp left

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Wow...people are starting to post again...sorta >.<;;

Sorry about missing all the battles guys T_T, i've been UBER busy, and like i can't do anything until my homework is all caught up >.<;; (evil parents and homework T_T)

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    hippo's 1x weak to it, it wouldve done more damage than shadow sneak. aero has 65 base defense, it would last at the most 2 rounds of shadow sneaks.
    hippowdon is not weak to fire he is ground it would have done normal damage but yeah now I know what your talking about if you used fire punch I would have died but once you use shadow sneak on my aero I could have still killed you since half your hp was gone and crunch would have killed you super effective+choice band so yeah you should have used fire punch o I could kill you with my aero XD unless you got a crit or something with shadow sneak

mcash7

FGLEGL-figure it out-
    Years
    hippowdon is not weak to fire he is ground it would have done normal damage but yeah now I know what your talking about if you used fire punch I would have died but once you use shadow sneak on my aero I could have still killed you since half your hp was gone and crunch would have killed you super effective+choice band so yeah you should have used fire punch o I could kill you with my aero XD unless you got a crit or something with shadow sneak
    No, had i used FirePunch first i would of had full HP

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    No, had i used FirePunch first i would of had full HP
    oh yeah.......well yep you could have won but you screwed up I guess it happens to every body although I'm not sure you would be able to kill my aero with two shadow sneaks, maybe if you used T-punch or ice punch it would have killed me

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hey hey hey

Hmmm Interesting topic hahaha. Its nice to see many people posting in this league hahaha. Sekushi said that there are many strong people here in the league thats true but I have not even battled anyone of you(From the way you guys are posting, all of you looks tough). Except for ember he's my classmate, we always battle. Ill post as fast as I can when our router is finally here. hahaha. I am not even finished with my line-up hahaha.

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
    Years
    Haha, I'm not strong xD i'm a weakling...you can even ask ember, I had all ubers because he wanted to test his team against ubers, and he beat ALL my ubers >.< (lugia, deoxys, mewtwo, and 3 others i can't remember what i had on my team), But man, his pokemon kicked all my ubers butts xD my ubers weren't even lvl 100 tho....but haha Ember's got a good team goin!

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Haha

Cloud we'll battle as soon as I get my router and finished my line-up (summer to is getting near) hahaah. Ember is a good battler and patient one too hahaha. Hmmm Sahara being strong doesnt really mean to be undefeated. I think your strong. Guys, my posting will be quite inactive or rare because our exams is getting near. I have to study really hard (pray for me) hahaha. Thanks for understanding. Ill just send messages through ember hhaha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back