• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.::.Dark Dreams Realm League.::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vendetta

Member of the Invictus Trio
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2011
    Hmm

Really I can burrow the Ho-oh? Cool Hmm I gave albz a magneton dunno know if he is using it. You can Pm him in YM. Hmmm When could I get my router? hahaha

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    You can battle me then! I givea shiny prize budew

Sorry, but i'll decline, I wish to battle the water gym leader, and the owner of the water gym only...
    And not to be mean or anything but i'd rather have a water battle gym, then a shiny budew. :\

Just my opinion no harm, thanks for the offer though...

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Ummm, okay, erm, yeah. So what did u use last time, when you mysteriously dsconnected.

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
    ahahah My blissey made miracles ^^ albz gave me a magneton ^^ now I can breed them PM me if you want baby magnemite

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Um, Id hardly call that an argument but anyway, ow did he beat you and he coulnt faint one of my pokemon. Erm okay. I think the people here are super strong! lol. SO Sahara, I have a magnezone for you. Magnemite wa my swarm 2day.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Im just a part of the league but Ill battle you. My prize is a shiny budew, or shiny magikarp, details after viciory

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    2406 4568 1254
    Okay, gimme some time to get on wifi and add u and stuff.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Nooooo, I dont have tht amount of time. We should battle first and winner battles him. agreed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back